• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bernd Leno: Chosen One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Lots of debate over Emi vs Leno but that's kind of irrelevant. To me, it was about who suits us better and imo, that was Emi based on his relationship with the CB's, his ability to play out from the box and his command of the box. Their was a cohesion with Emi that seems lacking with Leno. Emi has made mistakes but celebrating those doesn't help us. We'll never know if he would have done better with us this season or whether Leno would look better elsewhere. Leno has two years on his contract. We need to make a decision in the next couple of months.
Martinez was sold to fund Wilian and buy Runnarson. 2 for 1 they said.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'm one of the people who fully agreed with the decision to sell Martinez, it was just more logical. But Leno hasn't had a great season tbh, it certainly doesn't *make* the decision look very good in hindsight.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
@American_Gooner after getting rid of Martinez while keeping Leno

147.jpg

Reactions: A_G

GDeep™

League is very weak
1ea3aceab36969a65d6e2c4dd8e2fee0.jpeg

This is a public apology to @GDeep™ and all others that were correct in their distrust of Leno.

I'm deeply and sincerely sorry for the way I've behaved. I know it will take a lot to make this right but from this moment onward I would like to publicly retract my support of Leno as our first choice keeper.

Thank you.
:lol::lol::lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Even when I liked Leno as a keeper, people thinking he was better than Szcz always put me off him slightly.

Breezy ®

I'm one of the people who fully agreed with the decision to sell Martinez, it was just more logical. But Leno hasn't had a great season tbh, it certainly doesn't *make* the decision look very good in hindsight.

How the flying feck exactly was it “just more logical”?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom