• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bernd Leno: Chosen One

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
He made a mess of that Zouma header tonight. If that had gone in and not off the post, he would have been responsible.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Poor season for him but I have no problem with him being our main keeper next season.

Other areas need strengthening more . He has saved points/made defeats look better with some top saves.

shoot for the top

Another mistake by Arteta to keep him instead of Emi. I have not seen the kind of playing out from the back since Emi left. He isn't our weakest point though.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He did not look very secure passing out today :lol:

Still, not much to worry about. We'll soon have Aaron Ramsdale to replace him :lol:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Didn’t watch the game but I don’t get why we didn’t sign Onana. It’s clearly the end of the road mentally for Leno here, didn’t he kind of want to leave?

If your keeper is uncertain and maybe doesn’t want to be there, that’s putting them in a bad state mentally + confidence wise. It’s certainly a risk.

Could have signed Onana and a keeper on loan for the season too. Would have cost barely any money and we can loan in a competent keeper too. Costs under £10m and you’re replacing Leno. We’re **** though, never making plays in the market.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Didn’t watch the game but I don’t get why we didn’t sign Onana. It’s clearly the end of the road mentally for Leno here, didn’t he kind of want to leave?

If your keeper is uncertain and maybe doesn’t want to be there, that’s putting them in a bad state mentally + confidence wise. It’s certainly a risk.

Could have signed Onana and a keeper on loan for the season too. Would have cost barely any money and we can loan in a competent keeper too. Costs under £10m and you’re replacing Leno. We’re **** though, never making plays in the market.
We're signing Ramsdale to replace him though :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Still looks very shaky...still not happy that he didn't return early either, especially after coming off a very poor season.

Would turn against him, but Ramsdale and Ramsdale (Iceland version) are his back ups :mad:

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
We tried to make him comfortable with the ball at his feet but it's pretty clear that's never going to be a strength of his nor does he actually look like he wants it either.

He's a better keeper than Ramsdale but we'd be pretty much going like for like with that signing as the one strength Ramsdale has going for him is shot stopping, which is the same with Leno.

scytheavatar

Established Member

I mean, Lyon was supposed to sign Onana but then the transfer just drag and drag and drag...... this indicates something fishy is going on behind the scenes, similar to Aouar last season.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The Arteta and Edu show.

Runarsson on £40k/W, signing Ramsdale o_O , Leno struggling. Sold the last seasons best keeper of the EPL to a mid table rival.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom