• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bernd Leno: Chosen One

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
He has 2 years in contract, said it himself in an interview in 17th May 2021.

""I don't want to flee here, I feel good and want to be successful again with Arsenal!" Leno told Sport 1.

"Arsenal are a big club, which is extremely underestimated in Germany, there are many Arsenal fans all over the world.

"I still have a two-year contract and hope to play in the Champions League again with Arsenal.""

I'm 100% sure that Leno is not going to leave Arsenal because his girlfriend loves her life in London a lot and you know what happens when a girl wants to stay on a place

Surely signing Ramsdale means Leno's days are numbered at Arsenal?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I'm 100% sure that Leno is not going to leave Arsenal because his girlfriend loves her life in London a lot and you know what happens when a girl wants to stay on a place
In the link I put, Leno said he has considered going south later in his career. Milan has been in rumours, and I'm pretty sure girls can love that city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom