• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bernd Leno: Chosen One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
08ecfc2a05905383d861b0270feefb5e

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
If he can learn to be brave on crosses he will usurp Martinez eventually. I prefer Martinez at the moment but hes most vulnerable to a sale.

Pyres7

We don't need to rush and sell either keeper. Keep them both for one season, let Martinez keep his place and see if he can keep that kind of form over a whole season.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Yeah but they need to increase his salary even though he’s back up...

*whatsapp eyes*

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Started for Germany today, but apparently is not good enough for Arsenal according to AM

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Did what he normally does for us and mopped up some shocking defending from Germany too.

Manberg

Predator
Started for Germany today, but apparently is not good enough for Arsenal according to AM

Who said this? I'm curious.

Leno's a quality keeper and saved us so many times last season. Was our second best player. Martinez is my #1 but that's not me saying anything bad about Leno.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Leno is my #1 tbh but out of fairness you have to keep Martinez there just because.

Kinda surprised the whole forum as been swayed so quickly and easily.

Kinda surprised the whole forum as been swayed so quickly and easily.

Really? Martinez has shown us what we are lacking with Leno in his short stint here. Confidence on crosses, better distribution, better chemistry with the defense, better handling, more emotions towards the club.

If its just purple patch with Martinez, it still show us we need to replace Leno ASAP if we want to become serious club again!

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Leno's a quality keeper and saved us so many times last season. Was our second best player. Martinez is my #1 but that's not me saying anything bad about Leno.
Just look through his 2019/2020 thread and you'll see

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Really? Martinez has shown us what we are lacking with Leno in his short stint here. Confidence on crosses, better distribution, better chemistry with the defense, better handling, more emotions towards the club.

If its just purple patch with Martinez, it still show us we need to replace Leno ASAP if we want to become serious club again!
Think the romantism of the cup, his love of the club and Martinez’ height has gone to people's head.

Credit to Martinez cause he hasn’t put a foot wrong so he shouldn’t lose his place - just to be nice to him. However, he walked into a settled formation and an upturn of form.

There were many times when Leno was the only thing keeping us together, I haven’t forgotten. He’s not perfect but I personally think he’s top class.

GDeep™

League is very weak

Nobody said he isn’t good enough for Arsenal, just @Oxeki being @Oxeki again. Most people on AM have him as our second best player of last season.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

People seem to have forgotten many games last season where helped us turn draws into wins and defeat into draws.

Just look at that double save at White Hart Lane when we were 1-0 up ffs.

He's not perfect and he can lose his head at times, but which goal keeper doesn't?

Whoscored.com rated him as the best goal keeper of the EPL last season. Speaks volume

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom