• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bernd Leno: Chosen One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impact

Established Member
Was decent today. Made a smart save early in the second half to deny Antonio but it was clear we missed Martinez's aerial command. Most teams won't be as direct as West Ham so perhaps it won't be as obvious an issue in other games.

Ewarwoowar

Slow and sloppy at distribution, little confidence on lofted balls and crosses, glued to his line half the time when to come for it would be the best option; Telling is opposition players are bunching around him and jostling him on corners, where it was unlikely under Emi's stewardship as he backed his physicality, praying he(Leno) improves on these issues.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Won the battle but not the war.

29111433.png

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Great game today you love to see it man. Quality, quality keeper.

Pop Tart

Established Member
escaped?

we espaced with a win after a poor team performance, from everyone. but it was obvious, that Emi Lovers will use everything against Leno.
If you read what I wrote just after the game I said he has been a good keeper for us. So take your spin elsewhere. He was very off tonight, yes it was a poor performance but I think he was one of the worst ones. We see how his season Pans out. Maybe a bad day at the office

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He made one sort of mistake when he fell over Dani, good save from Antoino at 1-1 too.

I remember Emi taking an age on the ball once, then booting it right at Frimino...luckily he got away with it, Emi wasn't perfect either.

Lets see how Leno does over a period of games.

Pop Tart

Established Member
He made one sort of mistake when he fell over Dani, good save from Antoino at 1-1 too.

I remember Emi taking an age on the ball once, then booting it right at Frimino...luckily he got away with it, Emi wasn't perfect either.

Thought we had seen leno over a period of games ,last two seasons?

Breezy

Just not convinced by this guy. Lacks the essentials to be elite. No real presence or command of his box and for a German doesn’t seem mentally strong.

People say he’s a good shot stopper. But in the words of Roy Keane, that’s his job isn’t it. That’s what you’re supposed to do. If he can’t stop shots what’s he doing in goal to begin with?

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Yeah that Emi mistake was 1 error in 11? games. Leno made more poor plays in this game alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom