• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Bernd Leno (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
How could he have earned it when Leno would have been the starter again? Leno said himself that he wasnt worried about Emi because he was the No1.

Because Leno knew Emi was a **** with no backbone from that time sharing a locker room together. Why would he be worried when he knew Emi was softer than some soft batch chocolate chip cookies?

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

We didn't back him over Emi. We told Emi he would have to compete for the #1 job rather than just handed over to him. Emi could've easily stayed here and competed and won the job if he was good enough. Did he want to earn that? No, he threw a hissy fit and left.
Bullshit. We didn’t back Emi and he wisely went for his chance at an other club.

Let's play Aubamawang

Let Leno leave tbh he's been pretty shocking for most of the season. I just wish we hadn't sold Emi, but that says a lot more about the people in charge than anything else.

LG10

Sven was the worst thing to happen to us :lol:, this joker has single handedly destroyed our season. Players are terrified of him making a mistake, has unsettled the entire team

TheEconomist

Established Member
this season aside, I think Leno has been the best keeper we've had since Seaman. Not surprised things aren't working out given all the issues at the club. He'll go onto a team that's competing for things I'm sure

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Obviously it starts with being good with the goalkeeping basics, but we want to play out from the back and play beautiful football and nowadays that means a ball-playing GK.
I don’t see the big difference a ball playing keeper does. 9/10 when receiving the ball they pass to the full back

Tom349

Bullshit. We didn’t back Emi and he wisely went for his chance at an other club.

He didn't need to be backed. He was playing against Fulham game day but because he wasn't guaranteed the no.1 spot and back himself in, he handed in a transfer request. All he had to do was perform but he was too scared of a little competition.

Reactions: A_G

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He didn't need to be backed. He was playing against Fulham game day but because he wasn't guaranteed the no.1 spot and back himself in, he handed in a transfer request. All he had to do was perform but he was too scared of a little competition.
You mean like Leno? Who went crying for reassurances.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz

Bingo. Emi was softer than Charmin.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Would explain why his form has gone to **** if his head is elsewhere.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Mikel is lucky if decisions are being made for him. lol. I don't want Xhaka to leave just yet but if he did we probably could think something like both Camavinga and Bissouma in one window.

I would love to sell Xhaka, but I honestly see there are more pressing issues at hand. Ceballos, Elneny, Willock and even AMN are likely all leaving. That's a LOT of turnover for the midfield positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom