• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Bernd Leno (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
From Le Grove:

A. Apparently, there are big problems in the coaching department.

What is this? :eek:
ITcSPLt.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
But also i want him to leave if he really don't want to stay also it'll put end to Emi Vs Leno BS.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If we can get Woj back then I couldn't care less what Leno does. He's a good keeper, not great but good, never really got the impression he felt any emotion towards the club though. Get Woj in, he's a leader,cares about the club, 31 with plenty of years left. It fits.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Szczesny back would be an interesting move. He's still got the occasional howler too but he's good on the ball and still has the reflexes.

Although I like what I've seen of Lille's goalie but looks like he will replace Donnarumma.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Leno > Dortmund

Would love this as it would mean Gregor Kobel is staying at Stuttgart. Apparently Dortmund have been very, very interested. Got a gut feeling it'll be Gulasci to Dortmund, though.

As for Leno replacements: There's currently a host of good young keepers out there. Heard good things about Jedlicka from the Czech Republic.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Don’t get our hopes up like this. Micky probably has a 4ft Spaniard GK lined up.
Definitely going for that midget at Brentford. Szczesny is homegrown as well which is a bonus with Ryan taking up a foreign spot.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Would love this as it would mean Gregor Kobel is staying at Stuttgart. Apparently Dortmund have been very, very interested. Got a gut feeling it'll be Gulasci to Dortmund, though.

As for Leno replacements: There's currently a host of good young keepers out there. Heard good things about Jedlicka from the Czech Republic.

Why do Dortmund buy such terrible keepers? They have Burki and before that it was Sommer, it just seems like they always have a 7/10 shot-stopper with a mistake in them, no? In that respect I think Leno suits Dortmund perfectly, he's basically just a better version of Burki/Sommer.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Chez is too much of a character for Micky, let’s be honest.

Was thinking the exact same thing. It can only end in tears. :lol:

I've actually been critical of Szczesny a lot but seeing how bad Leno is puts things into perspective Szczesny is absolutely levels above that incel. Also will have a soft spot because he's a proper Gunner.

Weliveinacrazyworld

A very, very well known member
If this is true then goodbye.

He has a lot of f*ckng nerve. From "The club told me I was the #1, I am the #1" to wanting to leave in less than a season. Pu$$y. Should've kept Emi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom