• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Bernd Leno (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Mix

Leno is a decent keeper, even a good one. If he wants to go, which I imagine he does, and we get a good price then I'd reluctantly say yes. But we shouldn't be hastening his exit. Even if we get 16 million Euros for him it will go on his replacement unless we have some prospect coming up from the youth team.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
**** off, don't help Newcastle.

Call Runarsson back and send them him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There talks about Newcastle want him but why would waste money on position they stable at.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Newcastle has Woodman, Dubravka and Darlow. Weird, but maybe they want upgrade.

The good thing for us would be a good loan sum, and get Leno games so his value doesn't sink so much (unless he plays like ****).

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Newcastle has Woodman, Dubravka and Darlow. Weird, but maybe they want upgrade.

The good thing for us would be a good loan sum, and get Leno games so his value doesn't sink so much (unless he plays like ****).
None of them is close to Leno

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
it's a good deal. He has no future here, and I am glad we can cash him in the end.

Diesel

This could and probably will bite us in ass if we dont get a back up. That being said.... too many times have we not cashed in on assets (amn and hector) in back to back summers. I think we should do it if it has an obligation.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
This could and probably will bite us in ass if we dont get a back up. That being said.... too many times have we not cashed in on assets (amn and hector) in back to back summers. I think we should do it if it has an obligation.
We are getting Matt turner. USA gk

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If we sell/loan him to Newcastle and they stay up, I will be permanently Arteta/Edu Out!

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Well he can just wait until summer. The risk v reward of selling him now is too high. Signing some soccer playing from the MLS isn't good enough. He's not even young. 27 and the best he will ever be is his level now which is about league 1 standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom