• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Bernd Leno (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Isn't Fulham one of those clubs who promote to the prem and dunk their newly gained money on bang average dross, overpaying them. But for Leno, who has proven to be among the top in the prem, they offer a bag of Doritos and 5 bucks?

Edu keeps getting hits left and right. Fvcking doll.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Fulham's a good move for him. It's only the English clubs who could've afforded a decent fee and to take on his wages really so thankfully there has been interest there.

I think he could do well at that level. Wish him well.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We’re downgrading big style in our GK stocks. That goal Turner conceded was worrying. Can see Hein being our number 2 next season.
Not worried much our brexit keeper will improve and Turner will have to get settled for European football.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Selling our best GK for nothing pretty much is just so sad.

GK will be a priority next summer.

jato

Listen I like Ramsdale but we could’ve just kept Emi if we were going to replace Leno. Would’ve avoided this whole goalkeeper carousel and saved us a load of funds.

Emi didn't want to stay unless he was starting keeper and was not willing to fight for the place. He was brilliant for us for that time he took over from Leno but can understand why the club sold him off for a decent profit.

Leno is still the better stopper over Ramsdale but other areas Ramsdale seems better. I never understood the Turner transfer, does anyone? He himself said that he isn't great with his feet which seems to go against what Arteta wants in a goalkeeper in this league. Is this another Inaki Cana recommendation after the sh1tshow that was Rúnarsson?

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Leno should be a £25-30m keeper, but a backup, with 1 year left on the contract, who doesn't want to uproot his young family and is below average with his feet is always going to have significantly diminished market value. In the end we've got a few good years out of him and have only made a small loss, so I can't get exorcised about this one.

As for Turner, his 'showreeels' have never impressed me at all, but then he seems universally recognised as the best keeper in MSL, a league that have produced a few good keepers. From his interviews he seems a bit star-struck about being here, so may need some time to feel at home. By all accounts a good teammate, hard worker and a late bloomer, so wait and see I guess. At least he has some presence unlike Runnarsson. If Turner seems a bit like a guy who's won of those find a pro reality TV shows, Runnarsson was like the bosses nephew on work experience.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
10m is a fair price. It is unrealistic to get 20m for him given that he has only one more year contract and his wage is very high. We got near 20m for Martinez because Aston Villa have a reach owner + his low wage bill. Let's hope Edu doesn't **** this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom