• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Bernd Leno (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

His contract will expire in a year in the summer and he's about to be 30. We don't have a lot of room to make these demands. Take what they're offering or he'll walk on a free like Nketiah, Kolasinac, Özil etc.

30 is nothing for a goalkeeper.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
His contract will expire in a year in the summer and he's about to be 30. We don't have a lot of room to make these demands. Take what they're offering or he'll walk on a free like Nketiah, Kolasinac, Özil etc.

I just think it’s funny how we manage to consistently sell players for less than they’re really worth.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The sort of thing you leave to the summer. It’s not like the fee is huge, can’t see any benefit.

Perhaps if Leno had been a Cech like figure, and we wanted to do right but him. But this is a hell of a risk for little return.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Feel like he might be a bit underrated on here. Just because Rammy the ram replaced him doesn’t take away the qualities he have as a keeper

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He can be a very good goalkeeper, his first season here showed that.

But coming off a bad year last year, then being benched this season...plus didn't we buy him for around £20-£25 million, plus his wages must be relatively big...all things considered £10-£15 million is probably fair.

But not to Newcastle...either they give us £200 million, or we should tell them (and Leno, if he is pushing for a move to them) to well and truly **** off.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Oblak is 29 and I think anybody would pay a lot for him
Leno is not that good though is he.
£10m+ for a backup keeper on big wages with less than 18 months left is probably not a bad deal.
tbf Leno rightly wont be happy being a back up & deserves to be 1st choice somewhere.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Alphonso Davies, Weston McKennie, Tyler Adams, Ricardo Pepi, Tajon Buchanan... list goes on from the so-called "pub league."
Look at that list again. For a country the size of America producing that poverty list is a disgrace. Alphonso Davies I rate. The rest. Bog standard mid table players.

They also moved to superior leagues much sooner than 27.

As I said before there's plenty of American Arsenal fans on here and haven't heard a single one come on here with any opinion of the fella.

Either they don't watch MLS or he goes unnoticed.

Last edited:

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Look at that list again. For a country the size of America producing that poverty list is a disgrace. Alphonso Davies I rate. The rest. Bog standard mid table players.
3 on that list would start at Arsenal, two of the names are not even American. Please keep making yourself appear ignorant though, it's amusing.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
3 on that list would start at Arsenal, two of the names are not even American. Please keep making yourself appear ignorant though, it's amusing.
Not ignorant at all.

Do you think it's wise replacing our back up goalie with someone playing league 1 level football?

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Not ignorant at all.

Do you think it's wise replacing our back up goalie with someone playing league 1 level football?
Is Zack Steffen a bad back up at City? I wonder what was said when Tim Howard came over.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Americans don't watch MLS - it's hard to judge talent in our tinpot league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom