• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bernd Leno: Talk of the Show

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Sounds like Leno did something new in his first session and found it difficult. That might pay huge dividends on match days.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Sounds like Leno did something new in his first session and found it difficult. That might pay huge dividends on match days.
AM at its best!
ffs he did that drill for the first time, every coach has its own, it’s not like they all do the same otherwise anyone could be a coach at top level

Stannis

I just wonder if they will look to get Macey out on loan as he needs some games at his age, and keep Emi as third choice.

I’d personally prefer that.

I have sort of given up on emi being anything more than a 3. If he was he would have managed some consistent game time in his loans.

Macey I reckon has the potential to at least be a number 2 one day

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Speaks of agenda to me. A behind closed doors, means the game is closed off to media and only those who are trusted are inside. Therefore it makes no sense that there would be leaks to the press about the results. Let alone how it came about.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Speaks of agenda to me. A behind closed doors, means the game is closed off to media and only those who are trusted are inside. Therefore it makes no sense that there would be leaks to the press about the results. Let alone how it came about.
The leaks about fixture taking place & result are usually found on the opposition players social media. Doubt much agenda on that side but a big game vs some stars.. & in this case a win!

StefanB

I tried to convince myself that he's better than Cech, but it seems he isn't.

Depressing stuff.

You haven't even seen him in action for us, and yet you judge him.

It's a preaseason friendly under a new coach, with a new defence and a new league with a player who's still trying to find fitness.

The state of this forum and it's posters. My God what an impatient bunch of people.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We are so expectant of failure, combined with the rest of the league hoping we fail, that any sign of it would send us into panic.

Its going to be a rough start for us I reckon. I expect the media and different fans to be on our collective cases, quickly to dismiss what is going on at Arsenal as a failed project.

We need to be patient with Leno and the rest of the new recruits, including the management. Good things take time and if given time, we are going to come back very strong.

Top Bottom