• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bernd Leno: Talk of the Show

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Yeah exactly wow. This is a forum. I asked who you expected. Then made a generalised statement about how people (not you in particular) are unhappy and always will be.

If you are not willing to back up your statement then fine. Just don;t see what the point of you being on here is then.

Don't bother. Had the same convo with this guy two or three weeks ago and it was a carbon copy of yours. Besides gloryfying cocaine abuse, making every conversation about women, whining and being a sensitive little tw*t when called out, falsely claiming he's being attacked personally and mobbed and whatnot - there's nothing much to him. Has been moaning about Emery and transfers all day long without actually backing his claims up.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Don't bother. Had the same convo with this guy two or three weeks ago and it was a carbon copy of yours. Besides gloryfying cocaine abuse, making every conversation about women, whining and being a sensitive little tw*t when called out, falsely claiming he's being attacked personally and mobbed and whatnot - there's nothing much to him. Has been moaning about Emery and transfers all day long without actually backing his claims up.
Glad I'm not the only one to notice.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters

Even claims he’s getting death threaths via pm.:lol:

I get some are still not impressed by our signings but constant moaning and negativity is such a nuisance. After all, we’re addressing gaping holes left by Wenger and that can only be positive.

Anyways, can’t wait to see Leno perform, I have a funny feeling a change in scenery will do the world of good for him.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Even claims he’s getting death threaths via pm.:lol:

I get some are still not impressed by our signings but constant moaning and negativity is such a nuisance. After all, we’re addressing gaping holes left by Wenger and that can only be positive.

Anyways, can’t wait to see Leno perform, I have a funny feeling a change in scenery will do the world of good for him.

As much as I was against signing him initially I'm now quietly confident the transfer will ignite the spark again and he'll be one of the best PL GKs next season. He's definitely shown he's got worldclass level in him in his younger days before stagnating at Leverkusen.

It's a little bit of a gamble, but if he gets back to his best Leverkusen form and on a developing trajectory again, we've got the same level of GK as Allisson for half or even a third of the fee who'll be up there with Courtois and Ederson only behind De Gea in the league - worst that can happen is we've got a Schmeichel/Lloris/Pickford level guy, which is still miles better and more solid than Cech.

Last edited:

Never once moaned about Emery.

Jae

Glad I'm not the only one to notice.

Did the exact same thing to me the other day. Was moaning in one of the transfer threads saying our business has been average. I asked him out of curiousity who he would have preferred us to go out and get given our current standing. He just ignored me :lol:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Did the exact same thing to me the other day. Was moaning in one of the transfer threads saying our business has been average. I asked him out of curiousity who he would have preferred us to go out and get given our current standing. He just ignored me :lol:
So frustrating because you come in here to discuss so when someone poses an opinion contrary to yours you naturally want to here the reasoning. When there is none it just renders the whole forum experience null and void...

ANyway, I don't have much to go on Leno. What I do know is that German keepers are usually two things (when talented).
1) Absolutely nuts and suicidal. Will die for their team or even a single goal saving tackle.
2) Super vocal. A trait a feel our side lacks in areas.

Reactions: Jae

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
ANyway, I don't have much to go on Leno. What I do know is that German keepers are usually two things (when talented).
1) Absolutely nuts and suicidal. Will die for their team or even a single goal saving tackle.
He's 1 but not 2, from what I've seen of him.

TheArsenalis

So frustrating because you come in here to discuss so when someone poses an opinion contrary to yours you naturally want to here the reasoning. When there is none it just renders the whole forum experience null and void...

if he is anything like the legend jens lehman we are in for a treat

Latest posts

Top Bottom