• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bernd Leno: Talk of the Show

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
The lad can't save **** in those training videos as well, a new 4 year deal for the Helmet incoming.

Depressing stuff.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Can’t we wait to judge players until they have had time to bed in and we have seen them play a stretch of games? I am fine with us bashing players who we have seen over several years and that are not producing, but with Leno? I have seen him in exactly one game now and he didn’t make any mistakes. Would really struggle to declare him a bust based on that...

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
The same idiots that bashed Sokratis until now have started bashing Leno now.
Except me:). Although I never bashed Sokratis I just genuinely questioned his pace because I wasn't sure.
Can’t we wait to judge players until they have had time to bed in and we have seen them play a stretch of games? I am fine with us bashing players who we have seen over several years and that are not producing, but with Leno? I have seen him in exactly one game now and he didn’t make any mistakes. Would really struggle to declare him a bust based on that...
AM: Where you're either sh!t till you're world class or you're world class till you're sh!t.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
He doesn't make mistakes.
He doesn't make saves.
He doesn't make the starting 11.

Bernd Leno, ladies and gentlemen.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
The same idiots that bashed Sokratis until now have started bashing Leno now.
I have noted this phenomenon before. Clueless fans agitate for the purchase of a player - often on the basis of hearsay - once bought they agitate for some other guy to be dropped.... then.... the new player plays and lo and behold he is useless, needs to be got rid of.

The internet has given a lot of guys the false impression that they know rather more about football than they actually do.

Aevi

Hale End FC
The lad can't save **** in those training videos as well, a new 4 year deal for the Helmet incoming.

Depressing stuff.
He doesn't make mistakes.
He doesn't make saves.
He doesn't make the starting 11.

Bernd Leno, ladies and gentlemen.
giphy.gif

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

I felt less nervous when he had the ball at his feet than when Cech has. I'd like to see him get a run of games though to see what he's capable of.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Not just in football...
It's a symptom of accessibility... A lot of information is so readily available in summarised form that it defeats the purpose of the original material.

Going back to good old literature and turning off your phone for atleast one week in a month is needed :lol:

Latest posts

Top Bottom