• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bernd Leno: Talk of the Show

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Anyone else reckon the defence and midfield are more confident receiving the ball with Leno in goals due to his better distribution and decision making than Cech. Might just be because we played Fulham but can't help but feel that today they were more willing to receive the ball than they have been in the past.

I think it's because Cech takes an age to control it and get it out from under his feet. While not a lot of time it still allows enough time for the opposition to close the defenders and midfielders down and make sure they receive it under pressure. Leno plays it instantly or takes one touch and quickly moves it on. He's also constantly moving in his box creating better angles to receive and play passes. Cech is the complete opposite.

Jae

Anyone else reckon the defence and midfield are more confident receiving the ball with Leno in goals due to his better distribution and decision making than Cech. Might just be because we played Fulham but can't help but feel that today they were more willing to receive the ball than they have been in the past.

Was thinking this myself, and then Monreal panicked and spooned the ball for their goal. :lol:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Its clear for everyone to see what he adds to the team. International break came at the wrong time for him. Hope he showed enough to keep his place in the team.

Mraven

This guy is going to be a fan favorite. Confident with the ball, great reflexes and amazing looks

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Still waiting/expecting for him to make his first mistake. We've not had the best goalies over the years and I have bad ptsd.

thierrytheking14

Still waiting/expecting for him to make his first mistake. We've not had the best goalies over the years and I have bad ptsd.
winner-of-the-buzz-killington-award-randball-16278880.png

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Shouldve gotten the ball when he came out. Lucky it hit the post. Hopefully a one off

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I’ll be disappointed if he makes Cech first choice again. While Leno has had the odd error here and there there hasn’t been any “oh ****” moments in turns of playing it out from the back. That’s important for the confidence of our defenders and also for how we want to play. Having Cech there just creates uncertainty.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom