• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bernd Leno: Talk of the Show

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
TELEMMGLPICT000153292810_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqnQSfWb85vljghMlIYmeE7RlE-m9u8MG-z9tV-h5zaq4.jpeg
Buffoon is no ordinary man. He could be naked in goal and still be the greatest.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
That save in the first half was not only crucial but extremely difficult. Look how far out he is when the shot is taken and it wasn't mishit either. The reaction time is phenomenal!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I do, I think Leno is better. Kepa has let in a lot more questionable goals, and Leno doesn’t have Van Dijk in front of him.
Even Allison make mistakes but for 20M I'm really glad with Leno many people didn't think it was good deal.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Even Allison make mistakes but for 20M I'm really glad with Leno many people didn't think it was good deal.
Leno is one of those guys you have to take a chance on. Highly rated, stalled in his development, but still a good goalkeeper with potential. He’s still so young. That’s why I’m sad with our changes in the player acquisition departement, we got every single incoming transfer right this summer (except Lichtsteiner).

Latest posts

Top Bottom