• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bernd Leno

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Bernd-Leno-girlfriend-Sophie-Christin-690215.jpg

giphy.gif

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Given what we have spent and what we need to get still what would you have gone for?

I think it is a fantastic signing. 26 is still young for a keeper.
What do we still need? Depends on the formation?

You could say we needed a GK, back up RB, a CB a CM and a forward.

We’ve done the first four and I’m not even sure we need a forward when you look at Auba Laca Özil and Mkhi then think about what formation we might be using. Would have liked to go big on one of the positions listed.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

That's lazy analysis, Trills.
On the surface though, signing a guy who plays for a europa league team and doesn’t even make his national team isn’t encouraging. Not the type you think will take us where we want to be...but that’s just the surface.
It’s meant to be lazy analysis Rich, see the bold. Some of you lot are excitable, everyone in a rush to be the guy to call out apparently negativity and be Arsenal Mania’s shining beacon of hope. There’s only one @DanDare sorry guys. I’m allowed to be sceptical if I want to, you guys act like it’s a given he’ll improve. Not all transfers work out you know?

As for you @Rex Banner, the deterioration of our relationship has been sad. One of us won’t survive this.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
What do we still need? Depends on the formation?

You could say we needed a GK, back up RB, a CB a CM and a forward.

We’ve done the first four and I’m not even sure we need a forward when you look at Auba Laca Özil and Mkhi then think about what formation we might be using. Would have liked to go big on one of the positions listed.

If we look at what our bench is going to look like (Cech, Lichsteiner, Chambers, Elneny, AMN, Welbeck, Mkhi or Lacazette) then you'd say we look weak at CB. I'd like more quality in midfield and in terms of forwards we only really need one if Welbeck leaves.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It’s meant to be lazy analysis Rich, see the bold. Some of you lot are excitable, everyone in a rush to be the guy to call out apparently negativity and be Arsenal Mania’s shining beacon of hope. There’s only one @DanDare sorry guys. I’m allowed to be sceptical if I want to, you guys act like it’s a given he’ll improve. Not all transfers work out you know?

As for you @Rex Banner, the deterioration of our relationship has been sad. One of us won’t survive this.

The round headed, dour van Gaal to my innovative, charming Cruyff.

Two different paths taken it seems mate.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Piss off. :lol:

Alongside that though there’s a grudging respect.

Rich aside, not a fan of a lot of these “who are you?” posters coming out of the woodwork to knock you.

Won’t allow them to call for a fellow original AM old guarder.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
nothing kills a good forum quicker than a few posters constantly interacting with each other, mostly off topic

just saying ................

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity

No place for lazy analysis, Trills. We have Trax for that.

If we signed Butland, people would say he was relegated and that means he's a bad signing. New era, you have to trust the new regime.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Alongside that though there’s a grudging respect.

Rich aside, not a fan of a lot of these “who are you?” posters coming out of the woodwork to knock you.

Won’t allow them to call for a fellow original AM old guarder.
What do you mean by that? I've been here 8 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom