• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Best Arsenal Premiership Goal Till Christmas?

Best Arsenal Premiership Goal Till Christmas?

• Pires' Goal Against Everton After Two Rebounds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Henry's Goal Against Aston Villa : Takes the ball pass GK and swings it in the goal

• Pires Goal Against Liverpool: Curling Shot From The Edge Of The Box

• Edu's Deflected Free Kick Against Chelsea: Inside 5 minutes

• Henry's Terrific Free Kick Against Charlton

• Ljungberg's Deflected Shot Against Sp**s

• Bergkamp's Chip Against Birmingham

• Gilberto's Header Against Leicester: Cool Cross !

• Bergkamp's Goal Against Blackburn: Toure's Run !

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

neebz

Vote the best goal in terms of move, strike and finishing.
i am not taking into account the situation of the match at that time.
pure skills !!!

And i am not adding Champions League Action. After all the first five places would be taken by the Inter Milan(Away) match :)

My vote goes for Pires Goal at the Anfield !!!!

nEEbz

PS: I hope u guys remember the goals :)

Andrew

1. Pires vs. Liverpool
2. Henry vs. Charlton
3. Bergkamp vs. Birmingham

This year I don't think we've scored as nice goals. Particularly early on a lot were from rebounds or penalties. The penalties have certainly dried up (a lot due to Henry being so fair) and perhaps our best is yet to come. The sweetest goals though would have to be Ljungberg against Sp**s, Pires vs. Liverpool and Henry against Chelsea.

Goal of the season for me would go to either Robert, Wright-Phillips or Lisbie so far. Not really big names but they scored fine goals. I think Pires' goal against Liverpool is our only hope so far.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
I think Pires gola was the better, but I voted for Bergie because to see the guy run like a 25 year old for 50 yards or so beating defenders and then score a cheeky goal was fantastic. he will be remembered for this should he retire this year.

Cheers all, let's hope we see plenry more.

Adam

Established Member
Gilberto's Vs Boro. Just a sweet move. The anticipation of someone running to smash it in when you can't see the player making the run. The actuality of it happening. Yes!

bobbypires

Established Member
Pires against Liverpool was the better. But we'll see more spectacular goals the rest of the season.

Andrew

Adam said:
Gilberto's Vs Boro. Just a sweet move. The anticipation of someone running to smash it in when you can't see the player making the run. The actuality of it happening. Yes!

Yeah, probably the most satisfying that one. Everyone was giving Gilberto a hard time at that stage and then BANG! Take that critics. Out of no where and two-nil just like that! That goal where Henry set-up Wiltord in that match was also very classy. The pass was perfect and so was the finish.

Ridge

bobbypires said:
Pires against Liverpool was the better. But we'll see more spectacular goals the rest of the season.
we havent score some great goals for some time. :roll: :cry:

thegame24

Established Member
PIRES
PIRES
PIRES

against the hub cap stealing, job wanting, calm down calm down Liverpool.

Gilbert against boro was also great but pires TOP NOTCH

Latest posts

Top Bottom