• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Best CL Goal from the group stage.

Which of these has been our best CL goal from this year's group stage?

• Cole's diving header against Kiev

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Henry's first against Inter (after good passing movement)

• Henry's second against Inter (powerful left footed shot after great skill)

• Ljungberg's tap-in against Inter

• Edu's against Inter into pretty much an open goal

• Pires's against Inter set up nicely by Aliadiere

• Pires's powerful effort against Lokmotive

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mark

Established Member
Which of the following has been our best goal in the CL so far? The poll will be running for a week. My personal favourite is Henry's second against Inter, making Zanetti look like a complete fool and hitting it hard into the far corner with his left foot. Probably his best goal this season in all competitions never mind the CL. 8)

Mark

Established Member
sorry I forgot to add Freddie's against Lokomotive, how do i add it? I click edit and it doesn't give me the option to do that. :?

JazzG

Established Member
Henry's 2nd goal against Inter, pure class.

Most important was probably Cole's against Kiev we looked down and out and he came out of nowhere to score. That finnally gave us belief and as they say the rest is history :)

goonerdownunder

for me it has to go to henrys second goal against inter, that beats the rest for me, but i came close to voting for ashleys goal againts lokomotive

KoLo28

henry's second was pure class. ashleys goal was brilliant for different reasons, although the most talented and skillfull goal is henry's 2nd.

Jinn

Established Member
Ashley Cole's; because if he didn't score, the everything else would have been totally in vain.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
For skill Henrys against Inter, but to redeem a whole campaign and save a lot of red faces ... Cole's against Kiev.

IW8

Although Henry's goal against Inter was great. I voted for Cole's quite simply because it was (I believe) the goal that gave us the belief to win the Inter game.

neebz

Mine goes for Henry's second against Inter.

But tell you what, if u look at Henry's goal against Dynamo Kiev(away), it was a fantastic finishing. Just look at the way his foot comes and makes a fool of the goalkeeper. I just tried to emulate him in my yard but man that was classic stuff. His foot was coming as if he is gonna tap the ball to the keeper's right but at the veryyy last moment he goes the opposite side. Its not easy to beat the keeper from THAT distance. But he just didn't beat him, he made a fool of him!!

nEEbz

bobbypires

Established Member
i.p.fav.gif
i.p.fav.gif
i.p.fav.gif
Pires's powerful effort against Lokomotiv

i.p.fav.gif
i.p.fav.gif
Henry's second against Inter (powerful left footed shot after great skill)

i.p.fav.gif
Henry's first against Inter (after good passing movement)

n_henry

Was tempted to give it to Ashley, but just had to give it to Titi. :D His second against Inter after bamboozling Javier Zanetti. 8)

Stim

Henry's second against Inter. Thats a challenger for goal of the competition, nevermind best Arsenal goal.

Top Bottom