• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

best game ever

goonerz49

yea goldeneye was s*** hot aswell, but have you played it recently? it's absoloutly cr@p now, but yeah at the time it was one of the best ever

H4nr1

Without any dought it has to be or oblivian(rpg) or X3(space simulation) or ratchet and clank series(plataforms)

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
goonerz49 said:
yea goldeneye was s*** hot aswell, but have you played it recently? it's absoloutly cr@p now, but yeah at the time it was one of the best ever

I have acctually and it is still cool, multiplayer, pistols, archieve and one hit kills-mode. There are a bunch of nerds out there who is working on a halflive 2 conversion of the old goldeneye, that could be sweet

Army of Me

Established Member
Unreal Tournament - in the 4 years since I stopped playing it no game has come close to it. Many, many sleepless nights playing this game.

Counter-strike is also up there (i'm a sucker for online shoot em ups)

Lukazan

Established Member
bluenaz said:
LuKaZaN said:
Final Fantasy 7.

qft.

8)

pha2er said:
Counter-strike is also up there (i'm a sucker for online shoot em ups)

CS 1.6 was wicked, proper addictive. I like Source too, but I dunno, just doesn't quite have the charm of 1.6. Seems alot easier to play in someway.

Apart from Final Fantasy 7 and 9, I also really like Metal Gear Solid. Number 2 was okay but a bit short and despite owning number 3, Snake Eater, I haven't played it properly yet but it seems quite a good game.

nazo

Established Member
Counter Strike 1.6 is alot better than source. That game just hooks on to you once you start playing it.

Metal gear solid 3 is great too. I haven't played number 2 but i've heard it was better than 3.

Oh and what do you think about Final Fantasy 8? That was a good game, not the best game ever but it was a very good game. I found it better than 9, but 7 still kills them all.

Viper

Established Member
Metal Gear Solid
Gran Turismo
God of War
The Godfather
Pro Evolution Soccer
Half Life 2
Unreal Tournament

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Im sut say Elder Scrolls Oblivion aswell. awesome game, I have played it alott and haven't even started on the main quest

Gurgen

Established Member
I've already finished all the fun things in that game, but I still play BG2, after all these years.

nazo

Established Member
YeahBee said:
Im sut say Elder Scrolls Oblivion aswell. awesome game, I have played it alott and haven't even started on the main quest

I've heard the oblivion gates or whatever you call them are repetitive so i quit it.

Talking about Baldurs gate 2, Diablo 2 is a great game too.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
arsenalfan2005 said:
Ooh very hard choice.

I would have to go for The Legend Of Zelda on N64. What a game.
I agree but there are two on the N64. My favourite has to be Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time on the N64. By far one of the best games I've ever played. The later Zelda games have been alright but the Ocarina of Time was a classic.

By the way the new one for the Gamecube/Wii(also known as Revolution) is out near the end of the year. Apparantly it is the best it's ever been with much improved graphics, a great storyline and and a longer shelf life the all the previous ones.

shonsuperstar

Over 100 hours play time apparently, not inclding the side quest. Ive seen the video of it being played and I must say it looks awsome. It's like a sharper version of Ocarina of Time.

I think the best game of all time is Mario 64 or Ocarina of Time, because they were both a major step foreward for their genres. However the most enjoyable game has to be Super Mario Bros. 3 by a country mile.

Latest posts

Top Bottom