• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

best game ever

Gurgen

Established Member
YeahBee said:
Don't like this click and you'll attack like in Baldurs Gate a game I have nonetheless tried to finish. I get bored because the acctual fighting isn't any fun

If you just click and attack you will die :wink:

For me the fighting is the best ever, because every battle can be won in at least a dozen different ways. It's very tactical and no other game is even remotely like it.

True, it's not about skill with mouse and keyboard, but that's not what an RPG should be about. It's a thinking game.

nazo

Established Member
NIPOLOPO said:
bluenaz said:
YeahBee said:
I have played the one with that strange sport in the globe, people swimming and throwing american footballs around, don't like it at all

Secret of Mana that was a great RPG and Oblivion

Don't like this click and you'll attack like in Baldurs Gate a game I have nonetheless tried to finish. I get bored because the acctual fighting isn't any fun

That's ff10.

Btw, NIPOLOPO is ff12 that good? I want a decent review from someone who actually played the game. It's coming out in december i think (in Canada)

The answer to your question is: No, It's more than good try magnificent, breathtaking, Masterpiece

Thanks for the heads up.

Let's see if square improve even more in ff13 and v13. ;)

go49oner

Established Member
YeahBee said:
Don't get this obsession with FF games, they are boring like most RPG's

agree, donno what the hype about the FF and the RPG games,.

what i hate about FF is the fact you have to attack each other in turns. i got my refund the next day i bought it.

BS: try god of war,i reckon its one of the best Ps2 games.

nazo

Established Member
Good pictures NIPOLOPO ;)

Oh and go49oner, GoW is an amazing game too. I wanna see if GoW2 follows its success.

Gurgen

Established Member
go49oner said:
YeahBee said:
Don't get this obsession with FF games, they are boring like most RPG's

agree, donno what the hype about the FF and the RPG games,.

what i hate about FF is the fact you have to attack each other in turns. i got my refund the next day i bought it.

BS: try god of war,i reckon its one of the best Ps2 games.

Different tastes.

I for one don't get what people like about brainless button-bashing games.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Well Gurgen I haven't really played a game like that seriuslu since Quake. You can't say that FFS like Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Operation Flashpoint and BAnd of Brothers are brainless. Just like in real life you get killed for tryuing to be a Rambo. Hitman could possibly be the worst IMO. It is frekkin impossible to get silent assasin (the highest score) on every map

entropy13

Established Member
Gran Turismo
NBA Live 2000
Breath of Fire IV
Suikoden I & II

Arcanum
Neverwinter Nights
Medieval: Total War and Rome: Total War
Counter-Strike

Harding

pro evo series just never gets borring, every year i cant wait for the next one to come out!

go49oner

Established Member
Harding said:
pro evo series just never gets borring, every year i cant wait for the next one to come out!

cesc in pro evolution soccer 6

2207.jpg

pro evo 6 on PS6 and xbox360

pes61im6.jpg

Army of Me

Established Member
LuKaZaN said:
Of course it won't look anything like that. :)
there's no reason the replays won't be fancied up a bit, but the gameplay won't be anything like that - it's far too dark for a start, but the xbox360 (at least) is more than capable of graphics like that; anyone played Condemned? man thats a nice looking game.

Thommybhoy

Established Member
I can rate my favourite ones
1. Euro96 (played it a lot at the time, even now sometimes like to play a game or 2)
2. driver (I liked driver no1 a lot, didn't like driver 2, and d3 didn't even try to play)
3. nhl2000 (I really like that one every next nhl wasn't as good for me)
4. pes5 (excellent game, what else to say)
5. championship manager 2001/2002 (last good one IMO)

Harding

i cant wait for pes6 to come out, especilay on the 360 ive had my 360 since february and it needs a decent footy game despretly...i am sure pes6 wont disapoint!

stuart

Established Member
battlefield 1946, its more of a piss about game, just drive any vechil fly planes drive boats its quality,plus f1 2004 i still play it and i love the world cup 2006 dunno why i just do!

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
Best game I've played so far is probably GTA: San Andreas. That game is absolutely unbelieveable because there's nothing like it that ever lived in the gaming world. God Of War is nice too, but I had more fun with GTA than I did with GOW.

If you talk about legendary games, Zelda and Super Mario has to be up there. Those were the first few games that totally changed thegaming industry. And Super Mario, how can you ever get tired of playing that.

btw, I'm glad that I was born in the technology era where there's PS and XBox. Can you imagine how terrible it was to play an ATARI in your teens? I mean, if they had PS back in the days, I don't think David Hasselhoff will become the bastard that he is now.

kwg

to start off with great link for the final fantasy 13 links whoever posted them.
i have a long list of favorite games so get ready for them.
mario 64
supermario kart 64
goldeneye 64
perfect dark 64
cannon fodder
zelda:eek:carina of time
halo 1&2
timsplitters 1,2&3
red faction 1&2
kotor 1&2
final fantasy all as good as each other
devil may cry