• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

best game ever

stuart

Established Member
yea time splitters is quality to and toma clancys rainbow six 3 raven shield is a top game! i have never ever played final fantasy and i guess i have missed out

JMT

any of you play games online?
ie:
Splinter cell, Red Alert2, Yuris Revenge,Need4Speed,Earth 2160,Hitman?

Ace_of_Spades99

NIPOLOPO said:
YeahBee said:
Don't get this obsession with FF games, they are boring like most RPG's

Either you are not a big fan of role playing games or you never played Final Fantasy before , Final Fantasy 7 is a master piece, FF9, I fell in love with it straight away. FF10, I can't emphasis enough how good this game was/is. and FF12, I imported this game from Japan , and all I can say is wow, the first game in the whole history of series to score 10/10.

YeahBee If you came across a game shop and had some money to spare, get yourself a Final Fantasy x <not x2> and just give it a try, you wont be disappointed.

Studio Ghibli was the reason I became an animator , and on the other hand Square Soft (Square Enix) was the reason, I started playing games. :wink:

I've played and enjoyed FF6-9, but thought 10 was dire. Its a great series though, and agree people should at least try it out before they critisize.

As for my all time favourite, it has to be Zelda- Ocarina of Time. Revolutionary for its time, it introduced so many new concepts to 3D games. Even today, its unsurpassed imo.

I'm also glad someone else here is a fan of Ghibli, no one else can even come close in terms of quality in the medium today.

dos1986

Established Member
Resident Evil is the reason I got into games and it remains my fav game of all time it was just so good when it came out.

I also had a very unhealthy obsession with tomb raider too

N!

Elder Scrolls III - Morrowind. Abso-****ing-lutely massive game. Beats all the others hands down in my opinion.

Top Bottom