• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

best manager game

nazo

Established Member
LMA?
i think football manager 2006 is MY best
but i dont know about anybody else

Army of Me

Established Member
has to be football manager - any day of the week.

LMA is probably easier to get to grips with, but the satisfaction of slowly building your team to be the best in europe, unearthing raw talent, buying a player for 100k only to sell him for 20mil a year later, winning over the fans, breaking club records, successfully dealing with injury problems, beating the best team in the league when everything seems to be going against you etc is second to none.

it might be too difficult at times, for instance i dont fully understand the tactical side of it, but the community is there to help you through it, and it gets easier with time.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
pha2er said:
has to be football manager - any day of the week.

LMA is probably easier to get to grips with, but the satisfaction of slowly building your team to be the best in europe, unearthing raw talent, buying a player for 100k only to sell him for 20mil a year later, winning over the fans, breaking club records, successfully dealing with injury problems, beating the best team in the league when everything seems to be going against you etc is second to none.

it might be too difficult at times, for instance i dont fully understand the tactical side of it, but the community is there to help you through it, and it gets easier with time.

Nothing else comes near it, when you are down one goal in halftime and ask the players where isd the pride and they go out and win 4-1

Just did the treble with Juve the third season
Buffon
Zebina, Kovac, Chivu, Zambrotta
Emerson, De Rossi
Sneijder Tuncay
Zlatan Adriano

helluva team don't you think

invisibleman18

Established Member
i have FM2005 although haven't really found the time to play much of it, I used to love LMA 2004 on ps2, I obsessed over that game for a while, which is why I'm considering getting LMA2006 as its supposed to be a completely new game as opposed to 05 which was pretty much the same as 04 with a few updates.
Anyone got LMA 2006? worth getting? much improvement on 04 etc?

invisibleman18

Established Member
I only use PS2 for games, so I'm interested in any opinions from anyone here who has played it on PS2 (LMA 2006 that is).

nazo

Established Member
invisibleman18 said:
I only use PS2 for games, so I'm interested in any opinions from anyone here who has played it on PS2 (LMA 2006 that is).

i read some baddd reviews about it.
they gave it a 6.5 in some of them.
they say it isnt that much of a difference from lma2005, just a bigger database

Rudeboy

Lma 06 is good but after a few seasons it becomes stupidly hard to buy any players which spoils the game

Hershamgooners

Ive got it 2 wots wrong with the tactics, to select a formation you scroll to formation and select one then u pick your team.........
If your more specific i could help you......

nazo

Established Member
Hershamgooners said:
Ive got it 2 wots wrong with the tactics, to select a formation you scroll to formation and select one then u pick your team.........
If your more specific i could help you......

Watch your text-language.

Top Bottom