• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Best manager in the world ?

Best manager in the world ?

• Total voters

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Emery has won a LOT more and succeeded more than Poch tbh.

But Zidane also won 3 Champions Leagues and La Liga and he's under Emery. Kinda confusing.

Maybe they value managers in terms of club status and which players they had in this time.Like most said that Pep always had easier way because he was manager of top clubs with lot of money.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

ErjuFSmW8AcnCd2

Got to be Klopp above Simeone then Pep for me.

Also Emery being above Zidane is certainly a choice.

Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wenger above Potch for me in the 2010s, man shouldn't be on that list with his zero trophies that decade.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
Wenger above Potch for me in the 2010s, man shouldn't be on that list with his zero trophies that decade.

Poch retired Wenger you’re dreaming if you think he makes the list ahead of him.

Edit : Obviously this only applies to when the thread was made ie 2017. Peak Wenger is a GOAT miles above Poch.

Last edited:
Top Bottom