• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Best manager in the world

Who do you think is the best manager in the world not named Mikel Arteta?

• Zinedine Zidane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thomas Tuchel

• Diego Simeone

• Erik ten Hag

• Other (not Mikel)

• Total voters

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Pep, end this stupid thread.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Seven Hag sneaking into the list with all those dons like...

EeW5s1eXYAAKllm.jpg

say yes

forum master baiter
Pep, end this stupid thread.
Pep is the correct answer, but there’s not a lot of appreciation for elite footballing minds on this forum.

Have the feeling an ex-Everton manager will end up winning.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hard to compare. Is Pep doing what Klopp has done at Liverpool? I think a few years ago you’d have said no, but looking at Mikels success, who at face value is more similar to Pep than Klopp, maybe throws that theory into doubt.

Carlo as to be up there as well, he’s probably the most adaptable manager itw.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I have Klopp and Pep as 1A and 1B. If you want someone to keep your superclub steady and efficient, go with Pep. If you want to significantly punch above your weight and win some major trophies over 3-4 years, go with Klopp.

Hard to compare. Klopp has never been at a real top club, whereas Guardialo has only managed teams with endless resources and unreal squads. There are too many unknowns in play here to really compare them fairly, which is why I have them as equals.

Buhry

Established Member

Why is 7 hag on this list? What has he done? Won the dutch tulip farmers league? How is he here over Mourinho or even whoever is coaaching napoli right now?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Definitely think Spalletti deserves to be on that list as well.

Arteta, De Zerbi, Postecoglou, Kompany, and I'd add Xabi Alonso, Xavi, Slot, Amorim and Nagelsman as well, are showing the makings of elite managers. They need to continue their excellent work done.

In terms of best, it has to go to Pep and Klopp right now. I'd give them a joint best award for their contributions to the game over the last 15 years. The direction the game has taken is mostly due to their influence on each other, and the rest of football.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Fischer got a team that should be fighting relegation close to Bayern. Absolute poverty squad front to back yet they defend like a machine and every pass they play has 100% the right weight on it. Spalletti replaced his teams entire spine and created the strongest team in the world.

Guardiola and Klopp on the other hand will end the season trophyless despite spending gorillions. Not a hipster choice to pick the standard ignorant PL consumer babby coaches

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Fischer got a team that should be fighting relegation close to Bayern. Absolute poverty squad front to back yet they defend like a machine and every pass they play has 100% the right weight on it. Spalletti replaced his teams entire spine and created the strongest team in the world.

Guardiola and Klopp on the other hand will end the season trophyless despite spending gorillions. Not a hipster choice to pick the standard ignorant PL consumer babby coaches

Was just jokes mate. Spaletti should be on the list. Not familiar enough with Fischer.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Was just jokes mate. Spaletti should be on the list. Not familiar enough with Fischer.
Yeah I thought it wasn't serious but come on, one is winning Serie A and favourite for CL while the other is 3rd in a top league punching way above his weight for years, hardly hipster choices

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Don Carlo
Tricky Micky
Scott Parker

The adjusted Bezos rankings for Summer 2023

• Fire
Reactions: A_G

Latest posts+

Top Bottom