• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Best RB in PL history

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
The PL wasn't graced with a real elite level RB such as a Lahm, Zanetti, Cafu and Thuram standard player.

Out of the likes of Dixon, Lauren, Sagna, Nevile, Zabaleta, Ivanovic and Petrescu who do believe was the best RB in PL history?

BobP

Memri Fan
Emmanuel-Eboue.jpg

Hold up...I think you've forgotten someone...

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I know it sounds really biased but Lauren. He was an absolute beast of a player, no disrespect to Hector but imagine him in our team now? He was a tough imposing full-back who no one wanted to face and was a monster going forward with the ball supporting the attack too. Also used to play Reggae and Wu-Tang-Clan in the dressing room instead of the one direction **** Theo forces everyone to listen too. :mad:

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I know it sounds really biased but Lauren. He was an absolute beast of a player, no disrespect to Hector but imagine him in our team now? He was a tough imposing full-back who no one wanted to face and was a monster going forward with the ball supporting the attack too. Also used to play Reggae and Wu-Tang-Clan in the dressing room instead of the one direction **** Theo forces everyone to listen too. :mad:

THIS! I miss that toughness in our team! Lauren would break half the players on the opposing side if anyone messed with us. He was an absolute animal!

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Sagna was a beast, particularly before he broke his leg. In his first 2-3 seasons here he was easily the best RB in the league. Even after that he was a very good defender for years. He was the best defender out of anyone else named in this thread, bar arguably Ivanovic.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Sagna fully derserved his two PFA team of the year places (unlike Bellerin) in his first and third season in which he was both exceptional in.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka

Love Keane just for the first second, where he pushes Phil Neville like the little **** he is. They really don't make players like him anymore.

But yeah, G. Nevllie was probably the best right back in the PL.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Gary Neville based on consistency, longevity, success, partnership with Becks etc.

Sagna was the best defender out of the lot though, immense defensively.

Special mentions to Lauren and Ivanovic.

I'll go Neville, Sagna, Lauren.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Sagna is up there for sure, best RB in the league for a good 3/4 year stretch. Lauren was fantastic, reliable from the spot too.

Neville is the easy answer but I remember more of Sagna so I'll go for him :p.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Ivanovic was the best at his peak, Neville went on for ages at a consistent level. Sagna was a great defensive right back but didn't have it going forward, I'd prefer Dixon for us over him.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom