• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Best Striker for the Liverpool & Leicester matches?

Who would you play in ST vs Liverpool/Leicester?

• Total voters

ArsenalMadniss

Now that we know we won't get a striker anytime soon and Giroud and Welbeck are out, who would you all prefer to play upfront for the games against Liverpool and Leicester?

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Make or break for Theo. Sanchez is as much of a goal threat from wide as he is at CF. Give Walcott the first 3 games yo front.

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
Those options :lol: if I don't laugh I'll quit the sport. How has it come to this? Those are some of the worst options in Europe. The sort you'd expect someone like Lille to have.

IndyCanada

Yeah can't hurt giving feo the shot at the beginning of the season. Either that or sanchez. Id like two see both on the pitch together. It looks like sanchez js always lookin to play giroud through but giroud lacks the change of pace, this may work. Hopefully theo is back

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Err, you have forgot Sanogo. Outrageous.

If we looked a bit more stable at the back, I'd take a punt on Akpom. As is, I'd probably go with Wally.

Polar Bear

Probably Sanchez, I hate Walcott as a striker, we been down that road many times. Neither should be having to fill in though, its ridiculous.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Alexis, with Iwobi, Cazorla and Ramsey as the three behind him and Elneny-Xhaka behind that.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom