• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Betting On Football Thread 2016/17

STYLEZ

So new season is upon us and I thought I'd get the ball rolling with a new Betting thread.

I know of a good site called predictz.com which tells you form over last 5 games and predicted score obviously not 100% accurate but gives you an idea of scores very handy with Accumulator betting so thought I'd share it with you betting people on the Mania here are today's games and other across the globe when available.

http://www.predictz.com/predictions/

Please share tips with others I know some of you on here are very good at calling games and scores.

Let's all get lucky.

Last edited:

OG J0E

Was going to start this but have been beaten to it.

Everyone's homepage should be http://www.oddschecker.com/ which displays the odds from each of the main 20 or so bookmakers so you can see where they're best.

I will probably post in here most gameweeks with bets I think are good. Get on at your peril.

Also worth checking out the RedCafe betting thread, people post bets in there pretty regularly and there's a Chelsea fan called Spiersey who is a full-time professional football bettor and always worth listening to: http://www.redcafe.net/threads/football-betting-thread-2016-2017.420194/

OG J0E

Right now the best thing going is probably USA women to win the football Olympics @ 2.35 on 188bet.

STYLEZ

Nice shares OG.

Today I've got

Bradford vs Port Vale
Bristol vs Wigan (Draw)
Brentford vs Huddersfield
Barnsley vs Ipswitch
Northampton vs Fleetwood
Rochdale vs Peterborough (Draw)
Shrewsbury vs MK Dons

About 800/1

Let's have it :bounce:

OG J0E

Leicester are underrated away at Hull tomorrow. 11/10 on Betfair. Hull are falling apart, no manager, loads of defenders injured, fans protesting at the game etc.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
PL opening day acca;

Leicester- Evens
Everton- 11/5
Man City- 1/4
Southampton- 5/6
Derby- Evens
Newcastle- 4/6
Wolves- 11/8
Norwich- 19/20

Fiver returns £1,095

If that comes in I'm going out tonight.

OG J0E

Right now the best thing going is probably USA women to win the football Olympics @ 2.35 on 188bet.
Leicester are underrated away at Hull tomorrow. 11/10 on Betfair. Hull are falling apart, no manager, loads of defenders injured, fans protesting at the game etc.
FFS hope no-one got on these :lol:

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I've got Everton beating Sp**s..

Have a feeling City will draw too, 0-0 or 1-1.

OG J0E

> 2.5 goals in our game tomorrow is about 1.85 in some places. Surprisingly high given the attacking talent on the pitch and how bad both teams are at defending even with their starting CBs, who won't be playing.

STYLEZ

I had...

Tottenham vs Everton (both teams score) won

Leeds vs Birminham (both teams score) Won

City vs Sunderland (City win both score)

Palace vs West Brom (both to score) lost

Could of won £94 for a £5 steak but I cashed out on the 88th min for £3 when it become obvious Palace would lose.

OG J0E

> 2.5 goals in our game tomorrow is about 1.85 in some places. Surprisingly high given the attacking talent on the pitch and how bad both teams are at defending even with their starting CBs, who won't be playing.
Well this just about came in.

Top Bottom