• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Betting On Football Thread 2016/17

OG J0E

Nice one, unfortunately my Dortmund winnings were wiped out after I put another bet on them to be first to get to 7 corners, and they got 3 in the first 15 mins then stopped trying.

Still, had a double on them and Barca to qualify. Never in doubt :lol:

OG J0E

Not many league games this weekend but I have gone for:

Bournemouth-WHU > 2.5 goals @1.73
Everton -1.0 vs WBA @ 2.13

Chelsea to beat Utd in the cup is a banker, took it at evens but at 1.91 now it is still worth it.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Not many league games this weekend but I have gone for:

Bournemouth-WHU > 2.5 goals @1.73
Everton -1.0 vs WBA @ 2.13

Chelsea to beat Utd in the cup is a banker, took it at evens but at 1.91 now it is still worth it.

Was going to post that the Bournemouth/West Ham game looks good for a few goals. Everton to score 2 or more was at Evens earlier this morning too.

OG J0E

Utd are getting rinsed tonight, Chelsea clean sheet is evens so 13/8 for them to win to nil isn't so bad IMO. Even if Mourinho plays for a 0-0 there's no way that Utd defence holds out.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Chelsea just to win is drifting out to evens in some places. I don't think United have much of a chance of winning personally. Conte took the cup's seriously with Juve and I expect him to do similar tonight.

I'll certainly be sticking a bit of spare change on Chelsea to win, probably the win to nil too. May even have a dabble on the Chelsea -1 handicap market.

AVENTUS

I had a £5 on Chelsea win tonight won £9.56

Yeeeeeh.

Chucked the whole lot on Juventus to beat Porto pays £16

Fk it marathon not a sprint..

Then I'll throw that £16 on a weekend game

Giroud

Established Member
What does this mean. ?

Everton to lose by one goal, never really understand these type of bets

I gather the Bournemouth vs West Ham basically means 2-1 win right - e.g. Over 2.5 goals

It's a handicap bet. So essentially you take a away a goal from Everton's score at the end of the game. If the handicap is -2, you take away 2 goals meaning your team needs to win by 3 or more for the bet to win.

turkish gooner

I had a £5 on Chelsea win tonight won £9.56

Yeeeeeh.

Chucked the whole lot on Juventus to beat Porto pays £16

Fk it marathon not a sprint..

Then I'll throw that £16 on a weekend game

thats the way I like! I like fairytales of 10£ to 1000£ challenges

OG J0E

What does this mean. ?

Everton to lose by one goal, never really understand these type of bets

I gather the Bournemouth vs West Ham basically means 2-1 win right - e.g. Over 2.5 goals
There are handicaps and Asian handicaps. Handicaps are what Giroud explained above. Asian handicaps (e.g. -1.0) mean: i) if Everton win by more than 1 goal the bet wins, ii) if they win by 1 goal the bet is voided and you get your stake refunded, and iii) anything else results in the bet losing.

In general Asian handicaps are a good market to bet on as bookmakers tend to overround less (as in, they shave off a lower proportion of the odds as profit for themselves), meaning you get higher odds overall.

Giroud

Established Member
308juk6.png

They're my ones for today.

AVENTUS

Today I've gone for

West Brom vs Arsenal (both teams to score)
Aberdeen vs hearts (Aberdeen)
Everton vs hull (Everton)
Fleetwood vs Wimbledon (fleetwood)

10/1

Top Bottom