• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

BIG BIG BIG REQUEST

Marcin

Hi guys

I'd like to mention at first that anybody who will help me is invited on beer or vodka drinking in Poland.

I’m writing my master thesis and it concerns about Arsenal. My 3rd chapter bases mainly on the financial annual reports, however i searched through the Internet and I only found those from 2003. My thesis refers to the 1996-2015 period. And my question is: does anyone have an access to older reports than 2003 or know someone who can have it?

Regards

Lollipoppins

AM's Chef de Cuisine
Hi guys

I'd like to mention at first that anybody who will help me is invited on beer or vodka drinking in Poland.

I’m writing my master thesis and it concerns about Arsenal. My 3rd chapter bases mainly on the financial annual reports, however i searched through the Internet and I only found those from 2003. My thesis refers to the 1996-2015 period. And my question is: does anyone have an access to older reports than 2003 or know someone who can have it?

Regards
Why don't you contact the press/pr office at the club. They should be more than happy to help either give you access to appropriate information you need, or point you in a direction. Most of the financial information of the club would be freely available if you submit a Freedom of Information request. Of course exactly what information you need, is entirely discretionary, as some records will fall under Data Protection.

Email and maybe follow up with a call after 2-3 days if ye dont get a response.

They might be too busy getting Griezmann's contract in order. :p

Latest posts+

Top Bottom