• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bigger Club?

Here we go again re Veiera. The Sun had a pop again today asking if PV should stay with a big club or go to the biggest club to win the CL. Why is it they talk about Arsenal's best players having to move on to "bigger clubs" but when rumours regarding Owen, Gerrard etc surface, there's never talk about them moving on to "bigger clubs" I say boycott the sun & mirror as well.
PS with all of Real's spending, what did they win last year? Looks like they're desperate.

KingReyes

Established Member
Sorry man, but why did you have to make another thread to write that? There is so many of them.

A

Anonymous

19711998 said:
I got so angry I didn't know what I was doing. Sorry

ignore him mate, write what you want, it seems like nobody can write whats on their mind,there is always some prat popping up with "this is not in the write place", "that is not in the right place"
just respond to the post or dont respond at all.

The guy must have spent a few minutes writing that stuff to get it off his chest and instead of responding directly you have to bring the above crap in, leave that for the mods, wannabe

Spike

Established Member
KingReyes said:
Sorry man, but why did you have to make another thread to write that? There is so many of them.

I agree. I don't think we should be talking about PV's future when we know it is safe.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom