• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Billy Connely likes arsenal ooo

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 18
  • Views 756

Whos more well known for theyre stand up comedy? ( NOT THEYRE ACTING )

• Billy Connelly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chris Rock

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Just read in the paper that billy ( the funniest guy in the planet ) connelly likes arsenal :eek:

its got me talking bout him with a friend.. dont need to post on this unless u have any comments on his passion for arsenal,

Sigun

Chris Rock is known more in the US and Billy more in britain.....If neither of them had never acted, i would say Billy Connerlly.

SF Gooner

I'd have to disagree. I think alot of people around the world know Chris Rock where as in America Billy Connelly isn't known as well.

A

Anonymous

yeh but SF, im talking about stand up .. chris rock is more well known from his acting i think :p

A.Hussain

chris rock, acting? i know hes been in some films, but hes renowned for his stand up comedy to a much greater extent. i dont even think many people even know which films he acted in . i only know one of them. i forgot the name of the movie though :mrgreen:

beanz

I don't know about Chris Rock, but I had a pet rock once who was a really good actor, you should have seen it play dead :p
As for Billy, he owned a house/manor nearby and called it "Gruntfuttock Hall" the mans got class :mrgreen:

memyself

I've seen this famous stand up routine that Chris Rock done once about the difference between blackmen and niggers. It's inspired comedy. Billy is good though. Is he gonna replace Viera?

A

Anonymous

They are both hilarious. It is far harder for billy to make it in the US as americans seem to be very anti everyone except there own. I dont mean they hate everyone but i mean anyone not from america finds it hard to break through there. Rock is american so that is easier for him plus to make it worldwide is easier than making it in america. Billy is funnier i feel. Personally i think David brent is the funniest :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Hes some little black fella that revolves his entire stand up comedy acts around the words "nigger, white man and racist". From what i have seen of him he pretty much takes the piss out of certain types of black people while also adding in the very much lenny "ive got one peice of comedy" henry act of "is it cos i iz black".
Some chris rock stuff is very funny, especially his act at last years MTV awards. Apart from that its fairly unoriginal stuff, unlike billy who once made a bet with his mate that he could do 2 back to back 2 hour stand up comedy shows without repeating one single joke, he managed to do it. That means he has over 4 hours of comedy, rather impressive.

KoLo28

Some scottish bloke that was on Rove Live... talking about Australians being HARD.... but fair!! - anyone in aus see it?

Out of the two, I think Chris Rock.

Aussie

Established Member
KoLo28 said:
Some scottish bloke that was on Rove Live... talking about Australians being HARD.... but fair!! - anyone in aus see it?

Out of the two, I think Chris Rock.

Yeah i saw that.

Was very very funny.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom