• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Biting my fingers...Anday Gray, my wife and me

alonso14

Established Member
God I am sad...no really really sad....

Andry Schevchenko walks away from at the Ataturk Stadium to take the final spot kick if the 2005 CL final and I am the picture of serenity.....seriously..i wasnt nervous..wether the previous 120 minutes had knocked everything out of me I dont know but calm I was...

Tonight...a league game v West Ham......Kepa scores to make it 1-2 with 15 left and I cannot watch it...I am physically shaking, i have to turn the tv offm switch my phone off and do something...removing some doors from the back garden to the garage actually, but do something I had to!....

I cannot watch football on the tv...I know it sounds glib, but when I care about it I cant watch it on tele......i go to the games..its what I do......I feel that I can somehow influence things..will the ball in, keeop it out at the other end,...sing and encourage...but at home, with the dog for company I can bear it....The dog must think I am mental.....i mean screaming "Did you hear that? Andy ****ing Gray...what a ******....isnt he? eh?" at the dog/..i mean he isnt going to say "yeah and that Platt, he is a **** too..." is he?

My wife then offers to watch it for me...**** off...i know what she will do...she is the ultimate football widow...this is her chance of revenge..I know what her seedy little mind has in store..."ooh its 2-2,,,,,Martin Harewood has scored...your rubbish...and that Gerrard has broken his leg......" It's Marlon you daft bint..Marlon

So I wait....until 21.50....and look at teletext....I see "Reds..." on the headline...i switch lt off.....what did that say..>"Reds....hold on for victory..." or "Reds smash 4 in last 10 minutes.."....No, it will say "Reds throw lead away" or "Marvellous Martin secures Hammers point as Gerrard snaps his spine" or something

And breathe.....we win......I thgen watch the last 15 minutes in complete serenety.....calm in the knowledge that three points is secure.........

I never doubted them....

NNNUUURSSSSEEE!

Biggus

Established Member
I know what you mean AL14. When I'm watching live I don't really enjoy it I just gibber..... put the f**kin thing in the net. But if I'm watching secure in the result, Or we're 3 up, I kick back, drink beer, laugh and joke, analyse player performances and tactics and generally have a good time. :wink:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom