• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Blackburn Arsenal Mania

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

I heard that too, and thought I must have heard wrong.

Obviously not!

Nasso

I didn't hear any such thing, but then again, I only got in as they were kicking off and saw Yorke miss one after 30 secs or so.

Rupert

Ah half time was it, knew it was one or the other!

I wasn't really paying attention then just heard Arsenal Mania and thought :eek:

They announced Arsenal America everywhere you looked who all get together on another forum I regularly visit (but don't often discuss on as they all just suck up to one guy on it who can get them tickets :roll: ) http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/forumdis ... orumid=185 if anyone cares

Rupert

Oh and whey i'm in a photo (the one of the ribena mascot, can't be bothered to point me out because it's so small)

koivu

Ashburrn,

What type of camera do you use for those photographs? Those are pretty impressive I must say. I'm about to buy a new camera, any advice?

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I did not hear it.
Mind you I can not make out all what they say on the tenoy
I was also claiming my samsung prize.

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Im still puzzled over who said Hello to me in passing in North Bank I replied Hello but not really with it but I was heading towards David and maybe I should of stopped.

A

Anonymous

It's a Sony digicam.

I've got better pictures on the Canon SLR, which I will have developed today and hopefully put up later this week.

reggiepaul

Good pictures. The ones I usually see fans posting on the net are out of focus or fuzzy.

Look forward to seeing the ones with your canon ash

A

Anonymous

Allyboy where were you sitting?

There was a bloke sitting one seat away from me (next to a lady with a broken chair) that looked exactly like you.

Allyboy

Established Member
I was in the east upper wing over the corner flag by the clock end.

I was sitting next to two blokes though, but if it helps I had my blue Arsenal woolly hat on.

A

Anonymous

Nah wasn't you.

I swear, he looked exactly like the bloke in your MSN profile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom