• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bolton are on their way up

slapz

Whooping the filth made this an extra special day :)

Once they hit form, top half of the table coming up

JazzG

Established Member
How is Campo doing Slapz? Is he regarded as a legend by the bolton fans yet? I know you regard him as a legend, hell you got a wig to prove it :) You must post a pic of yourself wearing this wig ;)

slapz

JazzG said:
How is Campo doing Slapz? Is he regarded as a legend by the bolton fans yet? I know you regard him as a legend, hell you got a wig to prove it :) You must post a pic of yourself wearing this wig ;)

Last season he could do no wrong when pushed into midfield but this season he has been diabolical.. he goes down like he's been shot, he get dispossesed easily, tugs at shirts instead of tackling AND he keeps gettin in Nolan's way when they have the ball so its a good thing Nolan is playing up top recently.

I'll post the pic of me in the campo wig soon

satan_beckham

haha Sp**s first lost aftre hoodle,more losses coming up for them! :)

but anyway whats up with jardel,why is bolton not playing him?if he plays bolton will be damn good.

slapz

satan_beckham said:
haha Sp**s first lost aftre hoodle,more losses coming up for them! :)

but anyway whats up with jardel,why is bolton not playing him?if he plays bolton will be damn good.

And a good way for the spuds to get over their loss is the annual arsewhooping they'll receive at highbury

Jardel isnt playing because he is nowhere near premier league level yet.. he is still a bit overweight ( even tho he has lost quite a bit since joining ), he lacks desire to get stuck in AND Big Sam plays 4-4-1-1 so with only one striker allowed in the team Kevin Davies has to play everytime cos he is the genuine threat they have up there whereas Jardel could go walkabouts which wouldnt help

In the carling cup game against the Gills, Jardel blazed over the bar from 1 cm from the line which theyre already calling the miss of the season

Jinn

Established Member
In the carling cup game against the Gills, Jardel blazed over the bar from 1 cm from the line which theyre already calling the miss of the season

Now that takes skill.

jc8gooner

Just as Tottenham fans were beginning to think that their side was actually quite decent, they lose at home to Bolton!!!

slapz

jc8gooner said:
Just as Tottenham fans were beginning to think that their side was actually quite decent, they lose at home to Bolton!!!

nothing wrong with losing to Bolton at home

jc8gooner

Maybe, but they really thought that they were getting good, and then they lose. I reckon this might send them on a downward spiral again.

Top Bottom