• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Borat The Movie!

stuart

Established Member
Has anyone else seen this master class?
i saw it last night and i have never laughed so hard in my life!
i reccomend that if you watch it makes sure and watch it with an open mind as some parts are very offensive to praticular races but it is a joy to watch! WARNING!!! - Be prepaed for 5 minutes of borat and a fat man with 5 stomachs wrsetling together naked! it is so wrong you wont beleive it!
anyway i really reccomend that you watch this!

go49oner

Established Member
stuart said:
Has anyone else seen this master class?
i saw it last night and i have never laughed so hard in my life!
i reccomend that if you watch it makes sure and watch it with an open mind as some parts are very offensive to praticular races but it is a joy to watch! WARNING!!! - Be prepaed for 5 minutes of borat and a fat man with 5 stomachs wrsetling together naked! it is so wrong you wont beleive it!
anyway i really reccomend that you watch this!

Oh goodness i never laughed so much, especially that scene when he wrestles with the fat guy, my goodness i nearly fainted, i wanted them to stop that's how hard i was laughing. By far the funniest movie i seen. i cant speak highly of this movies. you have to see it to believe it. i can Guarantee you wont be disappointed.

Apparently this movie is talking America by storm, it topped the box office for the 2nd week running, eve though it only opened in 1/4 of the cinemas in the states.

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercuryn ... 996698.htm

stuart

Established Member
Alfonso said:
Don Pacifico said:
Is it as good as his TV series where he goes to the US?

imo no. Its a good movie, but his earlier Borat work was funnier imo.

have to disagree there i thought the movie had much more laughs than the series! i think its fair to say baron cohen is a legend!

go49oner

Established Member
stuart said:
Alfonso said:
Don Pacifico said:
Is it as good as his TV series where he goes to the US?

imo no. Its a good movie, but his earlier Borat work was funnier imo.

have to disagree there i thought the movie had much more laughs than the series! i think its fair to say baron cohen is a legend!

i totally agree the movie was much better then the TV series (which am big fan of).

kwg

was going to watch it on friday with some mates, but we were with some girls so we went and watched step up. what a great film that is its a must watch.
anyway i loved the borat series it was so funny especially the dinner manners one. cant wait to see the movie

stuart

Established Member
kwg said:
was going to watch it on friday with some mates, but we were with some girls so we went and watched step up. what a great film that is its a must watch.
anyway i loved the borat series it was so funny especially the dinner manners one. cant wait to see the movie

really reccomend you watch it mate! you will be near sick but its well worth it! any mates that have seen all loved it

kwg

some of you guys seem to think it is the funniest film ever....have you seen jackass 2
wow i nearly gave birth laughing to this film

stuart

Established Member
kwg said:
some of you guys seem to think it is the funniest film ever....have you seen jackass 2

:lol: thats new!
haven't seen it but really want to
i loved jackass, which is is better??

kwg

jackass 1 is a lot more ... stupid.
the things they do in number 2 are so much smarter if you can even say that like when dave england knocks on bams door a massive thing comes out of the door and knocks him out. its hard to explain but when you watch it you will love it.
number 1 4/5
number 2 5/5

stuart

Established Member
kwg said:
jackass 1 is a lot more ... stupid.
the things they do in number 2 are so much smarter if you can even say that like when dave england knocks on bams door a massive thing comes out of the door and knocks him out. its hard to explain but when you watch it you will love it.
number 1 4/5
number 2 5/5

im thinkin of gettin a few dvds tomorrow night so ill hopefully see it then

kwg

like i said before it is a must see. like borat proably is but ive heard such mixed opinions on the film over the last few days

Canuck

Established Member
I'm looking forward to watching Borat, but I'll wait until it's on video. Not a big enough draw to get me into a theatre to be honest.
My nice couch, get lifted and swill some ale. Probably blow some out my nose laughing as well.

I've had a couple people tell me that it is insanely offensive and insensitive, as well as funny.

stuart

Established Member
Canuck said:
I'm looking forward to watching Borat, but I'll wait until it's on video. Not a big enough draw to get me into a theatre to be honest.
My nice couch, get lifted and swill some ale. Probably blow some out my nose laughing as well.

I've had a couple people tell me that it is insanely offensive and insensitive, as well as funny.

it is ideed, like i said mate watch it with an open mind and its good

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
kwg said:

I acctually passed out from laughter and pulled a muscle in my stomach!!!

It really isn't anything special but ooooh soooo funny

Top Bottom