• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Borehamwood FC v Arsenal | July 14, 2018 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I expect us to be too strong for Borehamwood. Important for us not to fall behind early. Nice to see a couple of the new signings, Sokratis? French boy?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
our pre-season will be short only 4 games after today against A.Madrid PSG Chelsea and Sevilla. but i'm glad we facing very good teams to prepare for new season even tho these top teams will play mostly their 2nd teams too.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
our pre-season will be short only 4 games after today against A.Madrid PSG Chelsea and Sevilla. but i'm glad we facing very good teams to prepare for new season even tho these top teams will play mostly their 2nd teams too.

Does feel like we could've done with one or two more games

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I really don't understand why PL season start 11 of august they should have moved to 18 of august at least to make teams prepare more specially there was a world cup.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard

Yup especially now there will be a 12-day gap between two matches which is absurd. I was wondering if there is a chance to slot one more match between. Liverpool play 9 pre-season matches ffs

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Players i'm keen on seeing
Perez
Jeff
Smith Rowe
Sokratis
Leno

No particular order. If Lucas is hungry and determined i'm sure he will play a good role this season.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Remember in Pre Season last year when Wenger kept playing Lacazette on the left wing.:lol::lol:

It feels like a million years ago that we had Bellerin lef back, Ox right back and our two left backs in the middle. What a ****ing mental start to the season that was.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
All you English people out there: which game are you going to watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom