• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Borehamwood FC v Arsenal | July 14, 2018 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
That away kit they're wearing looks terrible btw

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I really like the look of that lineup. Could be any formation aswell.

I'm guessing it's 4-2-3-1 with Auba wide. Smith-Rowe ahead of an AMN-Willock pivot and Nelson also wide.

Sokratis next to Mavropanos aswell. This'll be fun hopefully!

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I love that we have a Osei-Tutu
Whats interesting is that he's a RB but looks like he's playing LB today. Good going forward, strong athlete, needs a tad more work in terms of 1v1 defending but he's come on strong and is one of the most improved players in the academy setup. Should be a decent enough test for him.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Whats interesting is that he's a RB but looks like he's playing LB today. Good going forward, strong athlete, needs a tad more work in terms of 1v1 defending but he's come on strong and is one of the most improved players in the academy setup. Should be a decent enough test for him.
Good to hear, lol, I hope he gets in the first team, with that name :D

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Hoping it's a 4-3-3 with Aubameyang coming in from the left. Exciting line-up. Want to see Nelson and Smith Rowe play their way into serious contention. Interesting to see Osei-Tutu in Emery's plans in some form. Good opportunity.
I reckon that would be the most exciting combo. Nelson+Auba wide of Lacazette, and a flat midfield 3 of AMN, Willock and Smith-Rowe. Smith-Rowe is such a dynamic player but also diligent. Can't wait to see how he fares today.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Jenkinson Akpom still here ffs :lol:
Have a hunch we might keep Akpom, depending on how he performs as a wide man. It is a bit odd though, would have thought he would have been sold but Emery obviously wants to see if he's worthy of staying and Akpom must be looking to fight for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom