• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Boss Hugo Boss 90ml plus more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArsenalwithoutVieira

Im not sure where to put this- sorry if this is in wrong place or not allowed on this forum

I have a Boss Hugo Boss 90ml 3.0 FL. OZ. for sale. It is however a copy but it is a very good copy and without me telling you this, you wouldnt be able to tell. Im trying to sell it for £15 ono, if i can sell this then i am able to get more brands for very good prices and wish to sell these perfumes and aftershaves to other arsenal mania forum users as i can guarantee a very good price.

If you are interested then please let me know via pm.

I also might be buying some watches Omega, Gucci etc. If people want these. Once again if interested please let me know. Plus clothes as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom