• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Boycotting Arsenal

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Nearly 300m spent in the last three years, continuing to moan about Kronke is a little weak.

I don’t think people understand, we are talking about 13 years, not 3 years. They are trying to catch the club from a free fall they caused by cutting corners. Too little, too late.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
I mean what you have provided here is a boilerplate description of almost any large corporation in the west.

Your issue isn't with Arsenal, its with capitalist ideals. I think a move to China is on the cards for you my friend.

It’s not capitalist ideals. It’s within that realm, but it’s short term thinking. There are certain capitalist families that get it right for a while, until greed takes over. Then they kill themselves with their own arrogance. Similar to communism, it works on paper, until the right guy comes along and uses it towards destructive ends for short term gains.

This is going to sound melodramatic and even more so coming from me. But i've genuinely had enough of this ****e. I said i'd boycott after Leicester and failed which has done me **** all favours. I'd appreciate some advice on ignoring the club for the foreseeable as i'm not willing to get angry over such turgid ****e.

Start reading?
I can recommend you this book:
1134122._SY475_.jpg

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
It's easier said than done but you've got to find some way of still being emotionally invested and looking forward to watching Arsenal play without being so emotionally invested that it's going to ruin your day if we lose.

I fractured my hand punching a wall after we lost the League Cup final in 2011. Still hate Obafemi Martins to this day :lol:

I've found that watching the matches with my girlfriend or non Arsenal supporting friends kind of keeps my emotions in check and stops me sulking too much after a bad result.

Plus having to explain the rules of football to my girlfriend for the 50th time that match focuses my irritation on her rather than Arsenal performance generally :lol:

Last edited:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I find it quite easy to take breaks, its the first three four games that are hardest to skip watching, after that its pretty easy

Opens up for other interest, such as reading greek mythology, buying tinder plus, continuing your PhD in chemistry etc

In the words of Shia Lebouf: Just do it. its really not all that difficult

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
It’s not capitalist ideals. It’s within that realm, but it’s short term thinking. There are certain capitalist families that get it right for a while, until greed takes over. Then they kill themselves with their own arrogance. Similar to communism, it works on paper, until the right guy comes along and uses it towards destructive ends for short term gains.

giphy.gif

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
For me it's impossible to boycott Arsenal. I can boycott buying shirts. I can boycott going to games (I only go a couple of times a year) but it's impossible to boycott watching a live match in the league.

I build my whole weekend around Arsenal. Anyone suggest any decent plan around the time of the match it's a no. Even if we are playing Burnley in the league. Europa league I'm not so bothered about at this early stage. League cup same. But league matches and important cup matches that's my plan.

I'm so frustrated with everything Arsenal at the minute but come Sunday after lunch il be thinking about the match and getting ready to watch it. Even when I was in Ibiza in the summer when most bars where either closed or dead I still managed to find one for the community shield.

It actually is an addiction.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom