• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Brooke Norton-Cuffy

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Brooke Norton-Cuffy, I know absolutely **** all about him, but I like the name... Let's go with him! Will fit right in with the rest of the lot like Ben Blanco etc.!

1658023332026.png

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Listen.....

The fans popping every time he gets the ball >>>>>>

When I see stuff like this I think two things, 1. will he be able to do this at a higher level and will he have the confidence to do it. 2. Will he be allowed to show his individuality or will he be coached out of it.

He certainly looks a serious serious talent right, and talent usually does shine through.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
When I see stuff like this I think two things, 1. will he be able to do this at a higher level and will he have the confidence to do it. 2. Will he be allowed to show his individuality or will he be coached out of it.

He certainly looks a serious serious talent right, and talent usually does shine through.
Must be taken into account that this is a very early loan by our usual standards, he just turned 18 last month (I hope we continue to take this approach with more of our talents that are clearly above PL2 level). The fact that he's playing like this on his first 2 starts immediately at League One level is testament to how quickly he's progressed in general. It mirrors his progression into the U23s - where he had barely played U18 minutes then due to injuries in the RB position, he was thrust into the team and not only didn't look out of place but stood out. At 16.

If this is an indication of his ability to adapt to a higher, more difficult level, I don't have as many doubts as others do. All being said, we will have to see when the time comes!

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Given that League One is quite physical he really comes across as quite a beast for an 18-year-old. This is turning out to be such a great loan.

Would be great if we could arrange a similar loan to the Championship next season and then evaluate next summer.
Yeah, that's the ideal. Keep Cedric for another year and give Norton-Cuffy a full season of football somewhere else so he's a bit more battle hardy for us. I wouldn't worry too much if he immediately came in as back-up personally but I think 30-40+ Championship games is invaluable experience that we should be looking to let happen.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
A lot of my mates are Lincoln fans. They're salivating over Norton-Cuffy. They reckon he's been one of their best loan signings in years. Pretty much reached cult hero status with them after 10 games!

I'm off to the Bank to watch them play Sunderland in a couple of weeks. I'll keep an eye on him.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Yeah even at reserve team he looked like to have the speed and physical attributes to really translate well to senior team. I hope he is around first team and it’s weird we are linked with a rb in spence who is 2 years older and was loaned out by boro to get more game time

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Reading up on him now, seem to be a real prospect. Exciting times, have we sold Osei Tito? If so he should have a pretty clear path way the coming three years

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I'm not surprised. What will be more interesting is what happens with him in the Summer. Does he go back on loan again? To the Championship perhaps? Or does he fight his way to being the backup guy?
Should be a normal pre-season this year with more matches, interesting to see how he does there.

Top Bottom