• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Brooke Norton-Cuffy

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

A proper top talent, seems to have it all. Helps a lot when he can come in next season to replace Cedric in the squad. There will be great quality on the RB position then and saves good money from transfer funds.

drippin

Apparently got injured against Blackpool at the end of the game.

A moderator at their forum said: "Norton - Cuffy, what silky skills this young lad has. Turned his marker inside out time and again and, he can cross a ball. Don't know what the game plan is with Ar.senal and us but we don't want to burn him out, still he looks though as he could go all night."

What's going on with BNC, I see him as DMF in the line-ups often for Rotherham? Does he really play that position now?

drippin

A moderator at their forum said: "Norton - Cuffy, what silky skills this young lad has. Turned his marker inside out time and again and, he can cross a ball. Don't know what the game plan is with Ar.senal and us but we don't want to burn him out, still he looks though as he could go all night."

What's going on with BNC, I see him as DMF in the line-ups often for Rotherham? Does he really play that position now?

On the right it seems, not DMF.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

I've been checking the games, he's definitely playing RWB. Still adjusting a bit I would say, not quite at full pelt yet but he's looking comfortable at this level. Doesn't look fazed.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

'Norton - Cuffy, what silky skills this young lad has. Turned his marker inside out time and again and, he can cross a ball. Don't know what the game plan is with Ar.senal and us but we don't want to burn him out, still he looks though as he could go all night.'

'What a player this lad is going to be, he already is very good. Thank you Arsenal for letting us borrow him, we'll look after him and can we keep him next season too. He has speed, strength and skill."

----------

The locals are endeared it would seem. Any word on his injury? I understand he came off due to being injured.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Our lad is starting for Rotherham tonight, so the injury cannot have been bad. Surprisingly, Rotherham are doing very well so far in the Championship, while Boro is struggling.

drippin

Doesn't look too good, but he turns only 19 next January.

I guess he will go on a another loan next summer, while Cedric stays as the ultimate backup until his contract ends in 2024.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F5c655a15-34d1-4816-b1be-860463819ca4_1051x1223.png

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
How'd he do?

We might need him as I'm starting to feel Mudryk might not happen :lol:
Tough debut against Burnley who are arguably the strongest team down there at the moment. Still, he's big and powerful, and a direct dribbler. The problem is that he really isn't a winger and I'm a bit annoyed that he's not being played as a straight up RB as that's what he'd be doing at Arsenal. I get that he's good going forward but still.

Not sure how this is gonna play out but with this new spanish RB who's name I can't remember now being linked to us (EDIT: Ivan Fresneda), his position is starting to look more precarious than I envisioned.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Tough debut against Burnley who are arguably the strongest team down there at the moment. Still, he's big and powerful, and a direct dribbler. The problem is that he really isn't a winger and I'm a bit annoyed that he's not being played as a straight up RB as that's what he'd be doing at Arsenal. I get that he's good going forward but still.

Not sure how this is gonna play out but with this new spanish RB who's name I can't remember now being linked to us (EDIT: Ivan Fresneda), his position is starting to look more precarious than I envisioned.

Agreed! We need to stick with Norton-Cuffy's development. No point going for another RB when we need serious reinforcement elsewhere.

Tets lack of interest in our academy is starting to become alarming.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Agreed! We need to stick with Norton-Cuffy's development. No point going for another RB when we need serious reinforcement elsewhere.

Tets lack of interest in our academy is starting to become alarming.
I hope he brings through his own academy products but winning the PL this season is vital. We must do what we can and sell better. If we have an abundance of talent in one position and the academy product is the best, then that guy will stay and play.

Latest posts

Top Bottom