• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Brooke Norton-Cuffy

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
U19 Euros Champion!

Was subbed in the second half in the final. Defensively better today, not many offensive actions.

Aaron Ramsey ;) scored the 3:1.

Reactions: A_G

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
U19 Euros Champion!

Was subbed in the second half in the final. Defensively better today, not many offensive actions.

Aaron Ramsey ;) scored the 3:1.
We need to do whatever it takes to get Chukwuemeka man. He's the truth. I like this Onana kid but Chukwuemeka has it man - if we're gonna get young dynamic CMs.

Glad for Norton-Cuffy though, had a very tricky game last time out and it got in his head. Hilarious though that his replacement is Daniel Oyegoke, who is also Hale End!

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We need to do whatever it takes to get Chukwuemeka man. He's the truth. I like this Onana kid but Chukwuemeka has it man - if we're gonna get young dynamic CMs.

Glad for Norton-Cuffy though, had a very tricky game last time out and it got in his head. Hilarious though that his replacement is Daniel Oyegoke, who is also Hale End!
I liked the other two Villa lads as well Ramsey and the DM.

Worth remembering this England squad is without the likes of Bellingham, Musiala (German bastards!), Elliott and Patino.

Only three of the 2017 u19 Euro winners have made England debuts - Ramsdale, James and Mount. I think out of this group the three CB’s have a chance.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I liked the other two Villa lads as well Ramsey and the DM.

Worth remembering this England squad is without the likes of Bellingham, Musiala (German bastards!), Elliott and Patino.

Only three of the 2017 u19 Euro winners have made England debuts - Ramsdale, James and Mount. I think out of this group the three CB’s have a chance.

Carney is going to be a star soon.

Looks a very similar level talent to Jude who was possibly the best prospect I’ve ever seen in the Championship apart from Harvey Elliott.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Carney is going to be a star soon.

Looks a very similar level talent to Jude who was possibly the best prospect I’ve ever seen in the Championship apart from Harvey Elliott.
I think when you see these lads struggle against lads their own age at times, it makes you realise how good Bellingham and Musiala are. Two absolute freakish talents.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I think when you see these lads struggle against lads their own age at times, it makes you realise how good Bellingham and Musiala are. Two absolute freakish talents.

Yeah Jude at 16 was just bossing full adult midfielders. He looked like Pogba in the Championship ffs.

Most prospects like Bowen or Eze were diamonds in the rough you’d maybe one day see being a star but it’s guesswork.

Jude was just another planet to that. Wish we’d got him from Brum because the kid has it all.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yeah Jude at 16 was just bossing full adult midfielders. He looked like Pogba in the Championship ffs.

Most prospects like Bowen or Eze were diamonds in the rough you’d maybe one day see being a star but it’s guesswork.

Jude was just another planet to that. Wish we’d got him from Brum because the kid has it all.
How’s his brother compare?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Jude hasn’t looked special playing for England. We seen 16-17 year old way ahead of their age group, but 3-4 years the others catch up with them. I mean 17 year old Ramsey was special. By 25 he never fully reached what we thought 8 years earlier. Same with wilshere

Goonger

Not even sure how much Norton-Cufty will be available for pre season games, he'll surely go on holiday after this tournament and then have to go through all the fitness aspects of pre season when he is back? So not got much time to impress Tets.

Think a Championship loan is probably for the best thinking about it. Cedric is serviceable for most games as a back up, although I think for grounds where we struggled last season if Tomi is out I'd consider playing Saliba there or going 3 at the back because feel we struggled to cope with teams physically and pressing us high.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I mean 17 year old Ramsey was special. By 25 he never fully reached what we thought 8 years earlier. Same with wilshere
Both had career ending injury problems if I remember correctly. They did continue to play but weren't the same at all. I guess that just slipped your mind

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Not even sure how much Norton-Cufty will be available for pre season games, he'll surely go on holiday after this tournament and then have to go through all the fitness aspects of pre season when he is back? So not got much time to impress Tets.

Think a Championship loan is probably for the best thinking about it. Cedric is serviceable for most games as a back up, although I think for grounds where we struggled last season if Tomi is out I'd consider playing Saliba there or going 3 at the back because feel we struggled to cope with teams physically and pressing us high.
Most of the coaches/experts and MutableEarth have said that Championship loan should be next. And I agree, the jump is too big for someone with ~1300 minutes experience in League One. Season after that he is likely ready.

We have Tomiyasu, Cedric, White and Saliba for the RB spot.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

He's already had his holiday as his season finished early at Lincoln.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom