Bruno Guimarães

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by field442, Jan 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gooner416

Gooner416 Well-Known Member

2. lazyfreak

lazyfreak Member

You say you're sure what people are watching yet you ended up basically listing the same attributes that Xhaka has. Granted, he might not be that great at some of those, but those are his attributes nonetheless. The most similar attribute that Bruno Guimaraes has is the way he sprays the ball around especially those long diagonals. There's so much of that in his compilations. Barely halfway through it, I already thought, "ya, a right footed Xhaka". If you can't see that then I'm not sure what you're watching either lol.

3. Eaststander74

Eaststander74 Jury Lite II

He's nothing like Xhaka at all :lol: They're both midfielders and play longer balls now and again, like every midfielder on planet earth--that's where the comparisons end. They're different in every other aspect imaginable.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
    SingmeasongSong likes this.
  4. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

That's a shame seem these 3rd party ownership would make any real complicated

5. Idiotologue

Idiotologue Well-Known Member

He seems similarly slow on the ball to me. His highlights are from the Brazilian league, remember. I'm not seeing the "turn on a six pence", really. His posture on the pitch is reminiscent of Xhaka as well, a bit too upright - similar in height also. He also is a "defensive midfielder" that isn't actually a defensive midfielder but more of a deep-lying passer who can tackle, just like Xhaka.

Most of the qualities you used to describe him can be applied to Xhaka, which becomes a self-defeating argument on your part. The attributes that stand out the most are the long-range passing and playing through balls, which is what Xhaka brings to the table.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
  6. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

7. El Duderino

El Duderino 99 Problems But A Mitch Ain't One

Sourcing a Bola which are supposed to be reliable.

American_Gooner likes this.
  8. Oxeki

Oxeki Well-Known Member

I like him.

Very good dribbler, great passer, Dangerous from long range and a good tackler all for €25m.

Get it done Ed!

9. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

10. Arsenio Venger

Arsenio Venger Well-Known Member

At This Moment FC

Vantastico and SingmeasongSong like this.
  11. Gooner416

Gooner416 Well-Known Member

3-4 cheap loan signings if possible FC

Arsenio Venger likes this.
  12. Steps

Steps Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Riou, Gooner416 and Arsenio Venger like this.
  13. The_Playmaker

The_Playmaker Well-Known Member

No he is nothing like Xhaka. There is a tactical breakdown video of him showing his touch map. He is a left sided box to box.

He can dribble. Xhaka can't.
    He can drive forward and run with the ball. Xhaka can't.

Two things that Xhaka literally can't do and he is happy being in the opposition half. Yet he is similar to Xhaka because he hits a few long balls and is 6 foot tall.

This guy is actually agile ffs.

Eaststander74 likes this.
  14. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Short man Syndrome

@hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid likes this.
  15. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Prefers To Be Called Dennis

If you want to get secrets out of me you torture me with tactical breakdown videos of players on youtube.

OnlyOne likes this.
  16. SingmeasongSong

SingmeasongSong Rarely Right

Of course Orni rarely let's down and is seriously reliable, but this new "at this moment in time" he likes to add is so absurd - you could basically deny everything and say it's changed suddenly - almost banter kinda stuff :lol:

Vantastico likes this.
  17. Twiiggy

Twiiggy Well-Known Member

The real question is whether this guy is "press resistant" or not, Xhaka isn't and that is what will always hold him back from being a great Prem midfielder.

James Bond and Red London like this.
  18. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Short man Syndrome

We don't keep secrets from each other anyway cutie.

hydrofluoric acid likes this.
  19. Fewtch

Fewtch Ozil at 10 And Emery Out

Check this one out bro. Amazing talent and he’s best friends with Guendouzi, we could get him.

20. Eaststander74

Eaststander74 Jury Lite II

He's more like Cazorla than Xhaka ffs :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.