• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bruno Guimarães

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Welcome Bruno! In swedish, Brun means brown! So let's hope he brings a good game that is more reminiscent of a nice chocolate bar rather than the things i leave in the toilet bowl every morning!

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
No, thats not what i propose at all. But people seem to believe that Globo Esporte is the brazilian BBC in terms of reliability but thats not the case.

They're one of the closest things to a reliable reporting here.

Gazeta do Povo, which is a local newspaper in Curitiba (and I know a lot of people who wrote there and vouch for it, despite some opus dei... let's say, procliveties) has also confirmed it.

They're not infallible, but neither was Ornstein in Arteta's deadline day transfer.

Last edited:

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

It's 2020 why is Edu going all the way to Brazil has he not heard of TikTok

Just do a little video with a bid at the end ffs
Facts bro, this backwards club needs a more strict T&E policy. No wonder we struggle to compete in the market.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Jack's technique and atheism was far ahead.
Looks more like right footed Xhaka to me.

WTF are people seeing and why is there barely any excitement about this guy?

The only thing he has in common with Xhaka is his height and passing range. That is it. Any compilation of him shows that he can dribble, drive with the ball and that he always looks to play forward. He can also turn and tackle properly.

His touch map shows he has an engine. He also has a good first touch and has the ball under his spell unlike our current midfield options. He is comfortable in all areas of the pitch. I am so confused. He is highly regarded in Brazil and our last unknown Brazillian purchase went down pretty well. I hope we get this guy.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

The only thing he has in common with Xhaka is his height and passing range. That is it. Any compilation of him shows that he can dribble, drive with the ball and that he always looks to play forward. He can also turn and tackle properly.

His touch map shows he has an engine. He also has a good first touch and has the ball under his spell unlike our current midfield options. He is comfortable in all areas of the pitch. I am so confused. He is highly regarded in Brazil and our last unknown Brazillian purchase went down pretty well. I hope we get this guy.

I'd say his passing range looks better than Xhaka's, looks more like a Neves to me.

However people will only get excited when a reliable source reports on it. No one cares for these favela running journos.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I'd say his passing range looks better than Xhaka's, looks more like a Neves to me.

However people will only get excited when a reliable source reports on it. No one cares for these favela running journos.

What source do you want? Watts? Olley? Ornstein? Benge? All behind the curve on transfers and caught with their tail between their legs whenever we sign someone.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

Thanks mate, I was too lazy to implode due to those absurd Xhaka comparisons.
You basically need 30 seconds of his 'Welcome to Arsenal' video to know he's like the opposite of Xhaka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom