• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bruno Guimarães

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"Arsenal would like to sign a good player, Newcastle want to keep him though"

...gee thanks Ornstein, remember when he used to be an actual journalist ffs!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
"Arsenal would like to sign a good player, Newcastle want to keep him though"

...gee thanks Ornstein, remember when he used to be an actual journalist ffs!
Ornstein confirming our interest is a big deal

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why we targeting players that owned by oil country. Even tho Bruno and Rice partnership would be class.

Unless Newcastle ffp situation is big we have chance to get one of them. Edu would have saved all that time if he got him before he moved to Newcastle

Menard

Smashing player and if you're looking for someone who could drop deep with Rice during buildup but then also provide some final 3rd penetration/guile he checks the boxes. Im sure any clause is like 100m+ though and I'm not sure if it makes sense budget wise considering our overall squad needs. It seems pretty apparent Newcastle will have to sell at least one player for big money this summer though so could be possible. I'd rather go all out for Isak though and find a cheaper midfielder than vice versa

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
if his release clause more than 100M then he not worth all that quality player but that would take so much from the money we want to spend we still want to sign players in attack and LB.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Smashing player and if you're looking for someone who could drop deep with Rice during buildup but then also provide some final 3rd penetration/guile he checks the boxes. Im sure any clause is like 100m+ though and I'm not sure if it makes sense budget wise considering our overall squad needs. It seems pretty apparent Newcastle will have to sell at least one player for big money this summer though so could be possible. I'd rather go all out for Isak though and find a cheaper midfielder than vice versa

Menard knows ball. Although, I’d rather Bruno than Isak.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

So Arsenal plan to spend 400 million including 200 million on 2 Newcastle players. We entering silly season now. Arsenal has huge squad and will struggle to move players on unless we loan several out

jaystewart

Bruno plays too deep - I really don't want to see him or Rice further up the pitch. The only way this works in my mind is if we replace Ødegaard with a number 10 like a Jude / KdB who need the license to roam. Good player, just not what I think we need.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Bruno plays too deep - I really don't want to see him or Rice further up the pitch. The only way this works in my mind is if we replace Ødegaard with a number 10 like a Jude / KdB who need the license to roam. Good player, just not what I think we need.
Bruno would indicate they have given up on Rice doing any deep-lying playmaking from deeper role and want someone who can string passes together deeper. Fix the mistakes they have done

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member

Bruno would play the Jorginho role

Top Bottom