• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bruno Guimarães

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry boi

Why not just get a mobile centra midfielder? Xhakas problem with struggling with press is because he is not mobile
Plenty midfielders ain't necessary mobile but can deal exceptionally well against a press, won't even name them. We need a supremely technical player who can create opportunities and space for others

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Plenty midfielders ain't necessary mobile but can deal exceptionally well against a press, won't even name them. We need a supremely technical player who can create opportunities and space for others
Again being immobile is a weakness. Yes some players can work around it. But two players with similar technical ability the more mobile one will be better. There seem to be this thought you can’t have good technical level and be mobile.

I also don’t see how guys like neves and Bruno are seen as technical and this guy isnt.

Henry boi

Again being immobile is a weakness. Yes some players can work around it. But two players with similar technical ability the more mobile one will be better. There seem to be this thought you can’t have good technical level and be mobile.

I also don’t see how guys like neves and Bruno are seen as technical and this guy isnt.

Yeah I here what you saying and I'm a fan of

Yeah I get what you saying and I'm a fan of Yves but lakonga is essentially the same player and younger, so we already have not one but two players like him with partey too, so you need variety in your midfield, and a player we are missing badly now is a pedri type IMO

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill

Would take Bissouma but don’t think I can stomach the prospect of handing a two bob club like Brighton another 50mill.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Something that is in the report that the Arsenal aggregator accounts have not mentioned, is that Athletico Paranaense owns 20% of the players right. Don't know how third party ownership is currently operating in the PL.

Furthermore, Audax São Paulo, the club that put him on the map here in Brazil, is entitled to 30% of whatever Athletico gets.

A lot of hands are about to get some money here, which explains why he could leave after having just moved to Lyon.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Something that is in the report that the Arsenal aggregator accounts have not mentioned, is that Athletico Paranaense owns 20% of the players right. Don't know how third party ownership is currently operating in the PL.

Furthermore, Audax São Paulo, the club that put him on the map here in Brazil, is entitled to 30% of whatever Athletico gets.

A lot of hands are about to get some money here, which explains why he could leave after having just moved to Lyon.
30 million means they pretty much make no profit on the 20 million they spent on him.

akhil

30 million means they pretty much make no profit on the 20 million they spent on him.

They are probably less concerned about profits at this point than having sufficient cash flow to stay operational. It'll be a case of who blinks first.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

They are probably less concerned about profits at this point than having sufficient cash flow to stay operational. It'll be a case of who blinks first.
it will be us....always is. We will also have to beg roma to take xhaka for any cm signing to happen. I dont see how xhaka stays and the clubs buy a new cm. The club is feeding the media we gonna offer xhaka new contract lol. who the hell is gonna fall for that

akhil

it will be us....always is. We will also have to beg roma to take xhaka for any cm signing to happen. I dont see how xhaka stays and the clubs buy a new cm. The club is feeding the media we gonna offer xhaka new contract lol. who the hell is gonna fall for that

Roma isn't the only club out there. If Xhaka himself isn't dead set on Roma, his agent could maybe garner interest from elsewhere. But with current the status quo, we don't need to cave yet. He's got 2 years on his contract and his agent isn't Raiola like in Mkhitaryan's case, Raul isn't at the helm either to sanction something like that.

Xhaka's a tool but he hasn't been unprofessional in anyway. Like someone else mentioned, Roma did this all last summer when they chased Smalling.

I'm actually more concerned at the lack of exits at this point. It's unreal the amount of deadwood we've collected over last 3-4 years. The lack of activity overall in the transfer market is weird, none of the big hitters have actually done any business except ManU and PSG. We're actually one of the busier clubs this window weirdly enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom