• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bruno Guimarães

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Roma isn't the only club out there. If Xhaka himself isn't dead set on Roma, his agent could maybe garner interest from elsewhere. But with current the status quo, we don't need to cave yet. He's got 2 years on his contract and his agent isn't Raiola like in Mkhitaryan's case, Raul isn't at the helm either to sanction something like that.

Xhaka's a tool but he hasn't been unprofessional in anyway. Like someone else mentioned, Roma did this all last summer when they chased Smalling.

I'm actually more concerned at the lack of exits at this point. It's unreal the amount of deadwood we've collected over last 3-4 years. The lack of activity overall in the transfer market is weird, none of the big hitters have actually done any business except ManU and PSG. We're actually one of the busier clubs this window weirdly enough.
Arteta has until November/December to turn this around or he is gone. He is not in a position to say meh I just use xhaka instead of strengthening that position. And xhaka has not been unprofessional because he was told finish the season and you can go. The man had big falling out with the fans and has publicly made it clear he wants to leave. He will leave even it’s 10 million I’m convinced he will leave

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Don't think Joorabchiam is his agent so probably not happening.

Let me put this in a "engagement driving, click bait paid aid" fashion:

"He Googled Bruno Guimarães agent's name and couldn't believe who was always there in the picture!"

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Edu seems clueless, but you would think he knows the Brazil tram having worked so closely.
He wanted Bruno before but chosen lyon the opportunity is very open now for him to go again and he signed Martinelli and Luiz. I think he'll focus on south America talent but now we have squad to rebuild and many players to sell that more important

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Surprised he hasn't turned to Brazil for a right back and young cm. He has helped to bring in Gabriel to be fair.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
He wanted Bruno before but chosen lyon the opportunity is very open now for him to go again and he signed Martinelli and Luiz. I think he'll focus on south America talent but now we have squad to rebuild and many players to sell that more important
Edu had Zilch to do with with Martinelli, I hate when people say this, he did have something to with the pensioners willian and luiz because they are clients of kia Joachim, and Gabriel who already had a profile in France with lille.

Last edited:

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I was excited by the prospect of Edu coming at first. Someone who worked with the Brazil national team would surely mean more talented Brazilians to Arsenal. Except all Edu has given us is Pablo Mari, Kia and his son in the u18s. And here I was dreaming of the next Neymar/Kaka hybrid from Gremio. If he can bring us Bruno Guimaraes and a young attacking RB like Yan Couto, he would start to get on my good books again.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
To think we could've had him while he was still in Brazil. I think his agent was/is also Kia?

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
@Sebastes you were pretty keen on him last summer, why have you changed your mind - Lyon's league position making you think twice? He's still a statistical hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom