• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bryan Cristante

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Not a DM as far as i'm aware, more like a Milinkovic-Savic type player. Probs not what we need.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
SSN say player is keen to join and the player agents meet both clubs 2 weeks ago

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Cristante is more like advanced midfield like to score goals 9 goals in Serie A. But he still owned by Benfica so there a chance he have release clause

Last edited:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

He looks like a Ramsey or Wilshere replacement to me. Maybe the club aren't confident that they won't re-sign and are putting in place a contingency plan.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Not a DM as far as i'm aware, more like a Milinkovic-Savic type player. Probs not what we need.

Ahhhh Milinkovic-Savic.. if only we could sign him in the summer.

Maybe we should sign his 6'8 GK younger brother with the sole purpose to tapping his big bro up, I feel we need a bit of power from the east of Europe at Arsenal.

StefanB

If we sign this guy + Meyer then I'd say we're good stacked up in midfield.

Just missing a new keeper (Leno?) and a centreback or two (Manolas + someone?).

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Broke through at Milan like Cesc at 16 then made an odd move. Good to see back on track.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Really like the look of him, whats impressed me is his strength and balance and not getting knocked off the ball. It reminds me of PV4/diaby in some ways. Its actually something we've really lacked, and one of the reasons we struggle when pressed.

Much rather someone like him then max Meyers.

Top Bottom