• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Build an AM all time XI: Goalkeeper

Best GK?

• Total voters

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Which goalkeeper is the greatest you’ve seen in the lifetime? Most comments, likes or whatever wins.

Left back tomorrow.

For me I’d go Neuer then Cech.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
People should vote on this and also in the old RB thread:

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Buffon for me. One of my favourite players outside Arsenal of all time.

The thing I liked about him most was how calm and composed he was aerially. It's my favourite quality in a keeper. He's also one of the coolest ****ers you'll ever see.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Neuer offers the best overall package, imo. Brilliant shot-stopper, commanding figure, great distribution, pioneer of the sweeper-keeper role.

Buffon is as good as it gets for the era before playing out from the back became popular, though. Probably the best shot-stopper of the bunch along with Kahn, and dominant in the air.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Get that bellend Cech out of the poll, ffs.

Man only looked good when Jose parked the defence and midfield inside the six yard box, gimp of a person too.

Honestly, **** him and his eyebrows.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Get that bellend Cech out of the poll, ffs.

Man only looked good when Jose parked the defence and midfield inside the six yard box, gimp of a person too.

Honestly, **** him and his eyebrows.

I mean he was rock solid for every manager post Jose until he dropped off and we snapped him up.

Riou

I mean he was rock solid for every manager post Jose until he dropped off and we snapped him up.

Probably, just really hate him.

Since no one is gonna pick him anyway, put Ramsdale in over him in the poll for a laugh.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Very difficult to choose. It is also era-depending in a lot of ways. GK's have really evolved into part-time outfield players past two decades.

I think there is a point in time were almost all of the above were at the top.

Really wanted to give it to van der Sar. Had great feet already back in the 90's during his Ajax career. Young CL winning side. Always great for Dutch national team (the best ever imo), but some lesser spells in Italy and Fulham tarnished his career somewhat.

Close call between Buffon, Casillas and Neuer. Cech is up there, but the other 3 edge it for me.

If you ask me who I want in goal in today's game, it's gotta be Neuer.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Very difficult to choose. It is also era-depending in a lot of ways. GK's have really evolved into part-time outfield players past two decades.

I think there is a point in time were almost all of the above were at the top.

Really wanted to give it to van der Sar. Had great feet already back in the 90's during his Ajax career. Young CL winning side. Always great for Dutch national team (the best ever imo), but some lesser spells in Italy and Fulham tarnished his career somewhat.

Close call between Buffon, Casillas and Neuer. Cech is up there, but the other 3 edge it for me.

If you ask me who I want in goal in today's game, it's gotta be Neuer.

As a kid I always thought he was immense at Fulham.

Whenever I watched them in those days he was on another level. Utd signed him for a reason.

Riou

Van Der Sar playing for Fulham, in a shirt sponsored by Pizza Hut...really doesn't get talked about enough, as one of the weirdest moments in football history.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

As a kid I always thought he was immense at Fulham.

Whenever I watched them in those days he was on another level. Utd signed him for a reason.
You're correct, he was great for them, but it always felt it was not recognized that much (in media) due to the size of the club. It was regarded quite the step back.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Buffon 💯 always loved the story/ myth that the trouble with betting was him putting ****loads on himself keeping a clean sheet

always had posters in the Football Italia magazine as well :lol:

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Van Der Sar playing for Fulham, in a shirt sponsored by Pizza Hut...really doesn't get talked about enough, as one of the weirdest moments in football history.
I always had a soft spot for Fulham ever since VDS played there. Great stat-padding club as well.

Top Bottom