• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

zilfy

Saka laca auba front 3.

It's a little sad but that's our best attacking set up when all are fit. At least at the moment

zilfy

Can auba play on the right?
If so, I agree on this line up. Take Pepe out of pressure, he is not in a good space.
I heard he played alot there at Dortmund, and even has better stats there on the left.
I love how easy he finds it to beat a man and whip in a cross when he heads down the right wing (while playing centrally). Might not be best shooting angles though

Jovi

Auba has been invisible when playing on the right for us.
If Saka is playing like his he can't be dropped. What a gem.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
PEA played often on the RW for Dortmund and played well there. No way can we drop Saka and keep Pepe when Laca returns.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Very similar to Sancho, a smart and compact Player with great Dribbling and an eye for a pass, I think he can reach his level

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Where are all the people now who would argue last season that we can't play academy players?
All quiet now as expected
Badically only Willock and Saka have shown enormous amounts of promise to be starting in the league. Still questions over AMN and Nelson... ESR is injured but I believe he is a good player waiting to come out.

say yes

forum master baiter
He will need to be dropped at some point, and I wish people wouldn’t overhype him. He’s done nothing to be compared with Sancho yet.

Great start to his Arsenal career though. Deserves to be ahead of Nelson in the pecking order now.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Such an exciting player, should be a starter for now.

Saka and Willock have everything to be top players for us.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
He will need to be dropped at some point, and I wish people wouldn’t overhype him. He’s done nothing to be compared with Sancho yet.

Weird things to say.

He's had 3 games or so, course he's done nothing compared to Sancho yet.

It took Sancho a year to make things happen at Dortmund.

say yes

forum master baiter
Weird things to say.

He's had 3 games or so, course he's done nothing compared to Sancho yet.

It took Sancho a year to make things happen at Dortmund.

He’s literally been compared to Sancho on this page.

Just wish people were more measured with our youth prospects. We massively overhype them after a good game and then, when they inevitably have a rough patch, they get slammed for not living up to our lofty expectations.

Nobody knows how Saka will develop at this point. It’s nice to be excited by his brilliant start, but I think it’s important not to get ahead of ourselves. How many of these kids ever actually make it here?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Comparing him to Sancho is way too early Sancho levels above any English youngster at the moment Saka starting his Arsenal career very well he even preforming above expectations but let's give guy time to develop

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Unbelievable performance, was pretty sure he will start eventhough so young for OT. Maturity and skills. Almost 1+1 Keep it going!

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Can auba play on the right?
If so, I agree on this line up. Take Pepe out of pressure, he is not in a good space.

Leave Auba where tf he is. Most in form striker in the league and we’re discussing putting him on the wing because he “can do a job” there? Jeez.

He’s not and never will be a winger. He’s deputised there for a few games like Eto’o did when Inter had Milito but that side had many world class players. We have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom